12

"that guy is rotting in riches, we're simply going to take some of it." namjoon took out the blueprints to the hotel, "jungkook, make sure you stay safe in your computer room, okay?" jungkook nodded quickly, "we saw him here," namjoon pointed towards the casino, "we know he bets a lot," namjoon pointed to a certain area, "the bets are mainly done here, but he's fucking rich so he goes into the room, here." he pointed to a private hall.

"how are we supposed to get in there?" hoseok frowned brushing his hair back exposing his forehead, taehyung low-key had unholy thoughts about hoseok.

"the governor's daughter will be going there tonight too," namjoon looked at the six boys, "one of us will be dressed up as her and another as her bodyguard."

jimin whined, "but we have, like, guy voices."

namjoon chuckled, "she's mute," he pulled out a picture of her, "i had thought jimin would be able to dress up but she seems to look more like... yoongi." namjoon watched as yoongi flinched at the sound of his name.

yoongi groaned, "damn it, why did god make me so beautiful." he smiled everyone was confused because the usually grumpy yoongi was happy today.

"anyways, when we get yoongi and hoseok inside-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi, "hoseok? why him?" he turned toward hoseok who glared at yoongi, "yoongi, why don't you shut the fuck up and let him explain?" yoongi gasped pushing hoseok back who held his wrists tightly.

"stop! i don't have fucking time for this, yoongi stop being a whiny bitch and deal with it. hoseok stop being such a whore for once in your life and take this seriously." namjoon looked dead serious which scared all seven of the boys, even namjoon.

"once we get those two inside, taehyung will come in with his 'boyfriend' jimin and will make a scene to distract mr. lee," namjoon looked at taehyung and jimin but they had no reaction.

"then, hoseok and yoongi will bet twice as much than mr. lee," namjoon took a slight pause to drink some water, "mr. lee will come to you two and yoongi has to be flirty, like really flirty." yoongi sighed but nodded, "then once you guys get frisky, you'll take out the key from his pocket, left pocket."

yoongi raised his hand to ask a question, "how am i supposed to get frisky with him if i got a dick between my legs?" namjoon choked on his spit, "just let him touch you, hoseok will be waiting outside if he tries anything," namjoon paused a bit, "if you're too uncomfortable with it-" yoongi shook his head, "no, it's fine."

namjoon continued, "jin will be taking the bets, remember he knows you're here but he doesn't know what you look like, he'll be extra suspicious." everyone nodded, "i'll be outside of the room to make sure that no one else gets in beside us and mr. lee."

"get rested, except for you, yoongi we have to dress you."