7

namjoon woke everyone up quickly, "wake up lazy asses." he yelled as he went door to door waking each of the boys.

the boys were now all in namjoon and jin's shared room, though namjoon noticed yoongi's swollen eyes his mind was too occupied to comfort him.

"jungkook, we have your computer shit set up in you know where." jungkook nodded excited to test out his new equipment. each boy was handed an earpiece, it was so small you could barely see it.

jungkook went into his work room connecting to each of the earpieces, "hello? testing, testing." the boys eyes widened in awe as they heard jungkook's clear, highpitched voice.

"each of you is going to go down in pairs," namjoon gazed at the boys debating who should be with who, "taehyung and yoongi, hoseok and myself, jin and jimin," namjoon smiled proud of his decisions, "we have to examine the casino itself before we get anything done."

the pairs got to the casino easily, wearing expensive clothing looking like rich badasses. taehyung had a smug smirk on his face as he held yoongi by the waist.

"so tell me, baby, how are you today?" taehyung asked sweetly. "stop flirting hoe we can all here you." jin mumbled from the earpiece. yoongi was just really confused, he felt so much emotions at once. he hated feeling feelings.

hoseok and namjoon examined the casino before hoseok bumped into this hot ass girl. the girl looked at him and smiled she waved shyly though hoseok got slut vibes from her. namjoon pulled his wrist, "h-hurry up." hoseok didn't budge.

namjoon grew impatient, when namjoon was impatient he got impulsive so he cupped hoseol's face and pecked his lips quickly. the girl immediately lost interest walking away, "let's go now." namjoon pulled hoseok, hoseok was completely dumbfounded on what had just happened seconds ago.

jin and jimin played with each other barely even focusing, they got along well telling each other jokes and tickling.

they smiled at each other laughing some more, for one night they were careless.

jungkook on the other hand, was looking at the cameras, studying the angles until he spotted taehyung and yoongi. taehyung was holding yoongi close and yoongi didn't even care. jungkook blushed just thinking about being in that situation.

"aight, we're gonna go back up now guys. hurry up. no hooking up... until later." namjoon laughed at his own comment while jungkook rolled his eyes.

back at the rooms the boys talked a bit, jungkook still in his work place when someone interrupted his peace, "hey- oh shit!"

jungkook's eyes widened, i am innocent, i am innocent.