Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Song of the chapter: Eyes, Nose, Lips - Taeyang, it's sad and beautiful! TT_TT brings me to tears! Plus Tae is shirtless in mv... ;)

Zoro's POV

It was Sunday night and Pappadam was sitting on my head playing with my hair and trying to bite my head with it's tiny mouth.

"Pappadam, that's annoying, stop it." And the kitten stopped it and went to sleep on my head.

I trained it well.

It doesn't take me long to teach an animal who's boss.

Then they usually just sit on my head or shoulder...

Like my Katou...

Ironic...

Then my transponder snail rang.
'Buruburuburu'

'Click'

"Yes?" "Roronoa shii, your order is almost finished... It should be ready by next week!"
"Good, I'll pick it up on Friday next week."
"I'll be waiting."

'Click'

Well... They work faster than expected.

Hmm... At the end of March we will be heading to the Grand Line so that gives me a small amount of time... But enough.

Katou's POV

"So Chopper, why did I faint?" I asked Chopper who was sitting on the chair in his room.
"To be honest I'm still trying to work out why... You didn't show any signs of heat exhaustion, low oxygen levels or malnutrition..." "You mean it could be serious?" I felt sweet forming across my skin.

"Maybe... It's fifty fifty I'd say... I'm still working on it... It could be a simple case of being overwhelmed, did Zoro say anything shocking before it happened?" He question tugging on his hat.
I tried to remember. "No... We weren't really talking, to busy looking for places for Kitetsu."

"Hmm..." He closed his eyes and I could tell he was thinking hard.
"I'll leave it to you Dr. Chopper."

I walked out and decided I'll visit Xiou.

💜💜At Silcena Cemetery💜💜

"Xiou... I'm really worried, something might be seriously wrong... I can't afford to have fought this long then get sick." I started at the white orchids at my feet.

"Please keep me safe."

As soon as I said this I felt a wave of dizziness overcome me.

"What?" Then I felt fuzzy.

~~

When I opened my eyes I was looking up at a faded grey ceiling.
This is not my house...

Did I faint again?

"Oh, your awake." I heard a masculine.

I turned my head surprised to see that doctor from the train station.

What am I doing in his house?

"Your, Lucas, lemon... Law!" "Haha, yes I am..." "Trafalgar Law right? What am I doing here?" I rubbed my head.

"I saw you outside falling against the pavement in the cemetery..." "You saw me? Oh that's right you live across from the cemetery!"

Wow, I may have been fainting here and there but my memory is still good!

"Unfortunately I have some news for you..." "Unfortunately?" "I ran a diagnostic on you... You have tultuctisius." He looked away and I raised an eyebrow.
"Tilcustisisis?" "Tultuctisius, it's an extremely rare virus... Try think of it as a shadow slowly trying to strangle your lungs bit by bit."