Chapter 14

(A/N I've decided Xiou looks like China from Hetalia. If you haven't seen Hetalia here is a pic of China :)

Chapter 14

Katou's POV

I'm hiding in the supplies room of our classroom. No I'm not planting a bomb.
I'm planning to surprise Zoro since he is back today.

Mwahahaha!

Maybe I really am evil...

I heard the class door open, I looked through the crack of the door...

Zoro.

"SMURFS!!!!" I yelled jumping out from behind the door.

"Mother of god!" He shouted when I ran straight into his chest.

I giggled and ran over to my seat and sat down...

He followed with a small smirk on his face.

"How where things? Boring I guess, or is there something I should know?"

I looked over at him properly for the first time today and I felt like there was a stone stuck in my throat.

He was more tan than before a and his muscles looked bigger.

HOW IS THAT EVEN BLOODY POSSIBLE!!

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO UP THERE? ITS ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS!" I shouted at him flailing my arms around.

"Bears." He responded like we were talking about weather.
"Bears? What about bears? Don't tell me you where fighting fucking bears?!" "You look very distressed, I can assure you I'm fine... Just stronger." As he said the last part he winked at me and I turned away as soon as I started to blush.

"If your wondering there was nothing to do here either, so I spent a large majority of it training too! Mainly slashing things mindlessly but my abdominal muscle are a lot more defined than two weeks ago!" I shot back folding my arms.

"And can I see your abdominal muscles?" He whispered slyly in my ear and I blush even harder.
I hit his head really hard and turned away from him, just hearing laughs from him I turned back and said.
"Fine! I'll prove it!"

Zoro's POV

"Fine! I'll prove it!" She grabbed the hem of her shirt and my eyes widened.
She won't show her arms and legs but she's fine showing her stomach?

She actually does have abs, not as defined as men obviously because she is a women but they are clearly there.

She put her shirt down and I blushed.

Why would she do that?
That's not fair!
That like teasing a child with a toy then not letting them have it.

I untied my bandana and put it over my face, leaning back pretending to go to sleep.

It's actually just to find the redness of my face.

~~~Later In The Day~~

Katou's POV

"Hey, do you know where they keep duct tape here?" Zoro asked suddenly opening his eyes.

"Uhh, yeah... In the janitors closet down the hall. Why do you want duct tape?" I said brows knitted in confusion.

"No reason..." He suddenly walked off out of class, most likely to the janitors closet.

"Strange..." I muttered and went back to the book I was reading.