Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Katou's POV

Another boring day...

Sitting around in this institution is good for absolutely nothing.I rather be at the dojo, at least I'd gain something from that.
At least I can do whatever I want with Luffy around...

"Class, listen up please, we have a new student with us, please give him a warm welcome."

I look up, still bored, until I see a guy my age walk through the door with short green hair, wearing a green haramaki (who wears haramaki's in this day and age ?) and a dark green bandana. Who is this guy? He must have something with green.

He was really buff too. How can he be seventeen? Why is my hair in my face again! Oh my god is that a squirrel outside?!

"Hey, I'm Roronoa Zoro." He said smirking, but looking kinda bored, a bit like me.
I raised my eyebrow, what is he doing here? Thinking he's all amazing with his abnormal hair colour, he's different from the rest of us; I can already tell... he's a green fat giraffe. But not really fat. But... not really tall.

Oh my god it is a squirrel!

I attempted to tie my deep purple hair up in a bun, but failing to do so when I hear from the teacher, "You can sit next to Natsumi-chan." "Damn teacher don't call me chan! Wait- what did you say?"

He walked towards the seat next to me.

In our class all the tables were for two people, I was the only one who didn't have anyone next to me. I like it that way. Personal space and all ya know?

"Hey Natsumi, I'm Zoro." he leant back in his chair. "Just call me Katou, only teacher and students who are scared of me call me Natsumi." I said not bothering to lift my head from it's position on the table. "Unless you decided to be scared of me like everyone else... or you working with them?" He looked at me strangely and quite cautiously.

Man I'm so so sick of the banana freckle society trying to capture me and force me to heal trees. I like trees! I just don't have time!
Wait... what was happening again?

Suddenly I could feel a presence next to my head. "What?" I ask still not lifting my head.

"Your hair is the colour of ribena." He stated poking my head.
"Umm... Your comparing my hair colour to a drink and berry?" I said a little stumped. Perhaps he's working with the ribena foundation? "AND YOU CANT TALK YOU GREEN GIRAFFE!"

"Yup. Why don't you lift your head up, or I'll think you look like a berry." I laughed a little and lifted my head.

"Happy?" I said taking in his dark eyes and smooth tan skin.... Is it just me or does he have really sexy side burns?

"Cool earrings." I said lowering my head back on the table.

"Oh my god he is talking to Natsumi! Is he crazy?"

"Yeah man, he must be asking for a death wish."

"Oh god he woke her up!"

I heard whispers around the room as the teacher left.
I straightened my trade mark long sleeved black top with purple striped vest.

I always covered my arms and legs, I don't even wear shorts in gym. Like who even notices anyway?

I dusted my jeans off and stood up. "The end is nigh! I shall be taking my leave now! Goodbye you boring people!"

I walked to the window and looked at the three story height and jumped, my long purple hair flailing behind me. This is why I usually tie it up.

GODDAM HAIR ELASTICS

Zoro's POV

"Did she just jump out the window?" I said thinking a loud.

"Yeah... you may want to get used to that, she just does what she wants on impulse. A lot of it involves jumping from things. Not to mention anyone who try's to stop her... well, lets just not go there. To say the least she's very... spontaneous... " A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes said.

I thought about when she looked up, those cryptic grey eyes, she looked at me with one eyebrow cocked up like she expected me to hand her a taco. Or saké.

"She doesn't like people talking to her either... I'd stay away from her if I were you." A small girl with a timid voice said.

"No way, I sense a challenge!" I said jumping out of the window myself.

What a cowardly bunch of people... No wonder she's always jumping out of things...

I heard lots of shouting from the floor ahead as they saw I landed perfectly.

I ran into the forest surrounding the school and once I was in the forest I took my swords out from hiding under my shirt and strapped them to my waist.

No way am I going anywhere without them.

💚💚💚