Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A/N found a fricking awesome song for them : Sing - Ed Sheeran love this song! Also you know Japanese shrines/temples you pray at? Like the one in Memoirs of a Geisha. That's were she's going. Please read on ^^

Katou's POV

Morning... MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Wow... I'm 18... I kind of feel different... Usually I don't on birthdays but I do today.

Okay, first things first.

The Temple.

~~

I walked to the Masakuto Temple to pray, I do every birthday , the only difference is I don't have Sanji with me.

I walked through the continuous red gates until I reached the inner shrine.

I threw 200 beri ($20 US Dollars, a guess, who converts beris?) into the collection.

My wish is... That everything that is meant to be falls into place perfectly.

It's the wish I made every year after my parents died.

I stayed at the temple for a little longer until I got up and looked around the empty temple and shouted.
"THE WORLD'S NOT TAKING ANYONE ELSE I LOVE! THE UNIVERSE MUST GET THROUGH ME FIRST!"

I listen to my voice echo, I waited till it stopped to walk away.

Today is a new day.

I walked back to my house to get my motorcycle and ride to Silcena to visit Xiou.

But as I approached the door I saw a piece of paper attached to the door.

"Huh? What's this? Dear Katou, I'll pick up at four from your house, it's a suprise. Zoro." I read the note with raised eyebrows... I wonder what it could be...

The time now is... Three o'clock! I haven't go much time! How long was I at the shrine for?

I rode to Silcena, I'm thinking about being eighteen, what does it matter what age I am? Why every year do I have to wake up and force myself to believe it's good I'm getting older. It's not and everyone secretly knows it. I just want to be three again and every one can do as I say. Fed me cake, cake and some more cake.

Probably a good thing I'm not forever three... I'd get fat from so much cake... No matter how yum it is.

I walked to the florist and brought a bunch of white jasmine flowers. Xiou always smelt like jasmines...

I walked to the grave yard and put them in the vase I left there from last time, throwing out the dead flowers.

"Hi Xiou, it's my birthday today. Sanji's gone, your dead my parents are dead, Shanks is dead, my friends are busy... Not to mention it's snowing, at least it's not raining.
The only plus is that apparently Zoro is doing something for me in about thirty minutes so I'll make this as short as possible.
Today is the day I change. I'm not grieving, I'm not giving up hope of finding happiness and a place to belong. I think it is closer Than I originally thought.
Today I'm doing something that you won't believe. I'm revealing something big to someone... Someone I-." I bent closer to the grave and said this part rushed and quick.

"Okay Xiou I'm cutting the crap, you told me when I find my spark to never let him go! Well I've found him! His name is Roronoa Zoro and I love him!"

I ran out of the cemetery with out saying goodbye, I'm way to emotional right now I need to get a grip.

~