Chapter 27

Chapter 27

A/N

Pic: Young Katou dont know what anime but her names is Yumeki Merry.

Dedicated: madly_mali

I know I said Ace would be the next One Piece character to be introduced but I've changed my mind... I know a couple people will be happy I did this person instead of Ace...This new character will appear a lo later too... Geeee...

This is also a bit longer than usual chapters so if you don't have time to spare wait until you do. Also grab a box of tissues.

Katou's POV

Zoro said that he would take me on a date after the ball... Aish, I'm so nervous... About both things...

He also said he won't see me until then, tomorrow...

I asked what he was doing and he told me it was a secret...

Stupid secrets...

On a good note the warm weathers back!

One thing you should know about Nihoji season cycle is that it's like nothing you've heard of before coming here...

December and January is know as mild winter, no leaves fall of trees but it's still cold enough to snow, what the fuck right?

February, March is true summer.

April and May is spring

June, July and August is harsh winter.

September and October is blank summer (summer with leafless trees, just hot and humid).

November is the most special time of the year in Nihoji... One month Autumn... Our leaves from our trees fall in one week and stay bare for the next week, then start to grow back and finally the cycle is completed.

I've started to think that all legendary swordsmen are born in this time frame though...

Ie, Zoro and Xiou...

Lots of scientist and researchers come to Nihoji to study the strange weather patterns... The conclusion is always the same...

Inconclusive... But recently the world's top notch scientist proved that it was because of the effects of living right next to Reverse Mountain, not in The Grand Line, but not out of it...

Or some crap like that... I don't care so I don't bother.

I just wish to live on an island that's always hot and sunny!

Like tropical weather everyday...

I sipped my cup of coffee and hear the door open loudly.

Which idiot today?

I turn around and my eyes widen.

Usopp?

"Usopp? What are you doing here!" "I need to talk to you about Nami." My eyes widened even more and I nodded my head.

"Sure, coffee?" "No, but thanks."

"So what is this about Nami?" I ask showing him to the receiving room (I've got a room for everything!).

"I really like her." He looked down scrunching his brown overalls in his hands.

"You liked me, you like Nami... Even when we were kids you liked Miss All Sunday who owned the bookstore... She's strange, always wears a mask... It even conceals her eyes... Anyway..."