Chapter 15

• İtfaf edildi The Real Xiou, thanks for being there when no one else was

Chapter 15

(dont know who the chick in the photo is... Looks like Katou from behind. Just picture her hair a deeper purple.)

Zoro's POV

The school has been shut for a couple days due to the large amounts of snow.

But for me it's the perfect opportunity to plan Katou's birthday. I've already done most but I have a couple other things I need to get... I also need to rummage through my storage...

Wonder what I'll find in there... Dust probably...

~~

Ahaha! Found them! And a whole lot of other useless crap...

~~(I'm Not Spoiling;)~~

Katou's POV

*knock knock*

"Zoro!" I yelled flinging the door open... But it was in fact not Zoro... It was Leah, back from her trip. Why do I care if it's not Zoro? I don't care!

"Oh hi... Sorry, Sanji's not back yet... Come in you look cold..." I ushered in the chattering Leah.

I passed her a fluffy blanket and she managed to get out a thank you through chattering teeth.

"Why did you come here in shorts! Let me make you some herbal tea! Lucky I turned the heater on!" I shook my head and turned on the kettle.

"I was holidaying Wanoiki Island... I only had shorts!" She exclaimed as I passed her tea.

"Soo... How was it?" I sat on the chair beside her.

"Yeah, it was great, sun, sand and hot guys!" She expressed her joy by almost spilling her tea everywhere.

This women...

"I though you were still infatuated with my brother... You didn't hook up with someone did you?" "No! Sanji is my one and only! But hot guys are nice to look at. Thanks again for filling in at USF, I really appreciate it..." She smiled at me but I could tell she was thinking of Sanji in that strange head if hers...

"No problem... Crazy lady..." I muttered the last past.

"What was that?" She raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

"Nothing!"

"How's Claire?" I changed the subject referring to her elder sister.

"Her usual self... She's still grieving over Shank's..." We both looked down when she said that part.

"She needs to get out more... There was a obvious age gap..." Leah said putting down her tea.

"That doesn't matter! It was only ten years and they loved each other, that's all that matters... If the man I loved died I would be the same... But you are right, it's been five years and she needs to pull herself out of depression..." For some reason my mind flicked to Zoro. Why? My minds not even on the subject... But my stomach feels strange...

Leah nodded and grabbed her suitcase.

"I got you a birthday gift... Now I know it's not for two more days... But I'll be at my parents so I'll give it to you now."

"Arigatou." I said as she handed me a small white box with a pink ribbon.

I opened up the box and smiled.

It was three little worry dolls.

Worry dolls are dolls you put under your pillow when you can't sleep. I have millions! I love them.