Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Dedication: blackcatsinger

Katou's POV

I slowly felt conscience seeping back into my numb body.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Chopper holding a glass vile sleeping.

I looked around the room.
No one else was in here.

I looked under the sheets of the soft bed to see white bandages covering my stomach.

It wasn't just a dream.

Yet it's a miracle... I don't feel like I've just undergone surgery from a life threatening virus... I feel normal.

Are Law and Chopper that good?

I know Chopper is but Law must really be one hell of a doctor.

Where is he...?

I sat up and Chopper stirred.

"Your awake... That's good, everyone has stayed here for the past three days... They're all in the lounge if you want to see them, oh except Law and Zoro." Chopper rubbed his eyes.

"Where are they? They're not fighting are they?" I rubbed my temples, just thinking about it stresses me.
"No, Law left this morning and Zoro... He went last night and he will be back tomorrow..."

He's gone...?

"Where did he go?" I put a thin robe on that was on the end of my bed.
"He didn't say, he was worried about not being there when you awoke, Nami forced him to go so I guess she knows."

"Thank you Chopper, for looking after me... It means a lot." He smiled at him.
"It's my duty as a doctor to help anyone in need... You should feel as if nothing happened but still take it slow."

I nodded my head and walked out the door.

Nami was sitting at the table eating some of Sanji's extravagant dishes.

I walked behind her slowly and quietly, then I whispered in her ear.
"I'm back from the dead." She jumped up like a ghost had touched her.
"You scared me! I'm so glad your okay!" He hugged me tightly.

Why does everyone wish to suffocate me?

I walked into the lounge with Nami to see a typical scene.

Luffy stuffing his face in food.
Usopp making something out of cardboard.
Sanji chatting up Leah.

She came too...

"Hi everyone." I spoke weakly.
"Katou!"

"Leah, you came to, thank you everyone..." "No problem, Sanji kun was just telling me that he thinks I have the most beautiful eyes! Don't you think?" She blinked her eyelash and I rolled my eyes.
"Sure..."

"How are you feeling." Sanji was by my side holding my hand.
"I'm fine, I feel as if nothing even happened..."

"Law was in there 24/7 but you never heard a noise... It was so strange... Zoro got upset and left." Usopp sighed and Nami hit him.
"He did not leave because he was upset! He had something very very very very very important to do." "What?" I turned my head sideways.

"Don't worry about that, come sit down." I sat on the chair and Sanji was serenading Leah.
"Please, go somewhere else you too." I put my head in my hands at his hopelessness.

"Okay. Bye." Leah waved to me and walked out the door and Sanji chased after her.
"Melorines!" Then he came back.

Half way in the door and half way out
"Two ladies need me... How do I decided? Sister or lover?" He clutched his heart and I rolled eyes.
"Go away, Sanji!" "It hurts..." He lingered five seconds after I spoke then ran off.