Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A/N found the perfect song for Katou's backstory! It's called Heart Beats Slow: Angus & Julia Stone. Dedicated to an awesome reader that makes me laugh.

Katou's POV

About five minutes after sitting with Zoro he fell asleep.

Really Roronoa? Really?

"Zoro." I nudge him and his eyes open slightly and I can't help laughing.
"What?" "I know what you look like! A marimo! Haha! I just noticed!" I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.
"What's a marimo?" He said and I realised I'm still sitting on his lap (talk about awkward).

"It's like this little ball of green grass that lives in the sea! Like a fuzzy ball of green! Hehe..." "I'm not a fuzzy ball of green, women! Take that back!" He shouted and I laughed even more.
"Nope, not a chance swordsman. Anyway, I woke you up to tell you I should probably get home, the snow is starting to fall so I can't stay here." I said sitting up and putting on my coat.

"Alright, let me walk you home."

~

Zoro's POV

We reached the bridge when she spoke up.
"Thank you so much for tonight, this is the first birthday in years I've enjoyed. Thank you Roronoa Zoro."

The way she say my name sends chills down my spine and electricity through my body.

"It's no problem, it's your eighteenth birthday after all."

She looked up at me in the eyes smiling and said.
"What's the time?" "Umm... I don't know, why?" She took out her phone and smiled.
"It's nine fifty nine. In one minute I will official be eighteen."

She looked at the stars and smiled, something seemed different about her today... I just can't put my finger on what...

She looked back at the phone and pronounced.
"It's ten o'clock."

I grabbed her arm and smiled, I kissed her collarbone lightly for ten seconds.

"Happy birthday Katou. Goodnight."

I walked off and with enough distance I looked back.

I needed to leave before I did anything else...

She was still standing in the same position.

~

Katou's POV

"It's ten o'clock." I pronounce to Zoro staring at my favourite constellation, Hercules.
He is crossed over the Sagittarius constellation for my birthday.

I suddenly felt pressure on my arm.
Then suddenly I felt something warm against my collarbone.

Zoro's lips????

KYAH!! What's going on? Cue silent panic attack.

"Happy birthday Katou. Goodnight."

Wahh???

Zoro walked off and I stood there, shock on my face for about four minutes.

Why did he do that?

I felt as if someone had came and said. "Here, take these pills, the effect is that whenever Roronoa Zoro touches you, you freak out."

But he didn't just casually touch me.
He kissed my collarbone.

I HATE YOU UNIVERSE! THATS TEASING!

Wahhh...

Okay let's see...

He's kissed me on my jawline, my collarbone, my cheek...