Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Zoro's POV

I opened my eyes slightly to see the harsh sun glaring down at me... Errr... Morning already? Damn hangovers.

Next to me Katou was sleeping, she looked really harmless when she's sleeping... What an illusion... Suddenly she stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

"Zoro... Why is the sun trying to kill me?" She asked covering her eyes.

"I don't know... I ask the same question every morning." I untied my bandana from my arm and placed it over her eyes.

"Thank you..." She said smiling a little, I love making her smile, she's so beautiful when she does.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked her remembering every last detail. Ugh I'm such an idiot! I have courage when it comes to fighting but not when it comes to liking her...

"I can remember up to saying I should light a bonfire and that's pretty much it..." She admitted, thank god...

"You?" "About the same..." I lied remembering the whole thing vividly...

"Again... Thank you so much," she took my bandana off her eyes and sighed, "stop saying that, I did it because you're my friend. I don't let friends stay unnoticed, I love doing this sort of stuff for my friends. It makes me seem like a better person than I actually am." Could she say 'friend' anymore times? Hasn't even been long and it hurts...

"If you could sum up your life in one sentence what would it be?" I asked her as I looked at the clouds, I could tell she was thinking.

"I'm being chased by pappadams through a rainbow, a unicorn is trying to eat me and manga Fairy's are trying to save me and I'm just trying to find where I belong. That is my life." I shouldn't have opened my mouth when she started talking because I think I'm choking on air.

Katou's POV

"Zoro! What's wrong? Are you choking? You haven't eaten anything though, oh dear sea kings... The invisible pappadams have gotten to you! I'll save you!" I started hitting his back and squishing his cheeks, poking his abs... Wait what am I doing again?

"Firstly..." He said recovering from the deathly pappadams. "I'm fine... No invisible pappadams are trying to 'attack' me... Secondly when you try and save someone from choking squishing their cheeks and touching there abdominal muscles don't do anything; I don't mind, just a tip." He smirked at me and my cheeks reddened.

"Then wear a shirt where you cant see your abs! Problem solved." I pointed to his yellow open shirt.

"How did you get that scar?" I pointed to his chest.

"Mihawk, who else would be able to scar me?" He asked cockily and added. "Do you have scars?" "More than you could fucking imagine." Oh yes, I'm totally talking about mental scars, oh yes most definitely.

"And here I was thinking I was curing your cussing problem, guess not." He poked his tongue out at me and I hit his head.

"Guess we are skipping school..." He said looking at the dead bon fire.

"Guess so... What do you want to do?" I asked standing up and stretching.

"There is this really cool lagoon where I live, I discovered it when I first got here. It's hidden in all these willow trees that if I didn't get lost I wouldn't have found it."

"Lagoon? Lagoon means swimming right?" I ask a little panicked.

"You can't swim?" "I can... It's just, I'd have to wear a swimsuit to go swimming... And I'm completely incapable of such things." I concluded folding my arms over my chest.