Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Katou's POV

ITS SATURDAY!!!

This means... Time to earn some cash... For Leah... Because I don't need it.

I owe a favour to a girl named Leah, she left for a vacation for two months to reunite with some pirate named Mark or Markesh... Marco! So I kindly volunteered to take over.

And you know what she does?

She's the referee at the underground sword fights in Hokoshinji! Or USF!They have three main bases: Hokoshinji (the closest one to here), Yokotokki and Tsuba.

Most fighters travel around each base and play different opponents but some fighters stay at one base and fighters come to them; they're the pros.

I go watch them when I'm bothered. Sanji doesn't know that I go to the fights occasionally. He doesn't even know about USF, he probably thinks I just galavant for three hours.

And now I get to stand in the ring and call out names! I've always wanted to do it!

I can't bring my sword though...

I would participate in them but women aren't allowed. Believe me I've protested numerous times.

Not to mention I have to wear a dress- EW. Thank god for printed stockings and sleeves.

💜💜At USF💜💜

Dear baileys it's crowded in here...

"Miss Natsumi!" I voice called out for me and I turned around.

"Oh hey Chikoro, you got the list for me?" I asked the short spiky haired boy.

"Yup. Here you are Miss Natsumi!" He handed me a piece of paper.

•Eron The Deflector vs. Sharpener Cross

If there is a sharpener does that mean there is a rubber?

These guys get dubbed really corny names. Not like it's their fault. Audience chooses, so I do actually feel some sympathy for them. I haven't come across many that sound normal...

•The Chaos Kyle vs. Tsubari Shifter.

• Haju The Lady Killer vs. Roronoa Zoro

Man they have long names... Lady Killer, how stupid!

No wonder Leah got cash out of this.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Fucking wait.

"Chikoro!" "Yes Miss Natsumi?"

They only know my last name here, makes me feel like the superior smurf. Mother smurf.

"Why is Zoro on this list?" I asked squinting in the dark basement.

"You know him? He is one of the fighters. It's his second time here in Hokoshinji. Apparently he moved to this area so this will be his 'home ground', he is known to pretty much everyone since he's pro. He is known to only lost one battle, that was to Hawkeye Mihawk at an encounter west of the island. I think Hawkeye was even surprised he got away alive."

"HE FOUGHT MIHAWK!!" I squeaked and Chikoro flinched.

"Ye-yes Miss Natsumi, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him. He is really scary... He uses three bloody swords." Chikoro looked like he was shaking. Hehe, when you hear this small timid little thing swearing you know it's something serious.

"Oh I know, I fucking bloody know that he uses three motherfucking swords!" Now my cussing problem has come to say hi. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IM ANGRY.