Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Zoro's POV

I walked around for a bit, looking at all the people stare at me and whisper and giggle. Dear god is there something on my face? Did Katou leak her ribena juice from her hair all over my face... Wait what? Did I drink something before school? Oh yes... Rum... That explains it!

One girl with a skirt so small you could see her red underwear, I wasn't aware this school was a strip club.

Great, just great this girl is going to talk to me.

"Hey new boy," the blonde girl stared at me, chewing gun and twisting her hair.

She started chatting to me and I wasn't really listening.

Then I saw Katou in the distance walking by herself- wait more like dancing by herself, is she crumping?

She caught my eye and I gave her an SOS signal with my eyes, she laughed and ran at me really fast, I suddenly freaked out. What is she doing now!?

"Zoro!" She shouted, "catch me!" She suddenly jumped up really high in the air and I quickly ran over to catch her.

She landed straight into my arms bridle style and I looked at her like she was crazy. Which I'm sure she is. Must be the ribena.

"What was that for!" I asked her looking at her crazy smiling face and sparkling eyes.

"I felt like it!" She laughed.

"Umm excuse me!" The girl shrieked in a high pitch voice that made my ears bleed. Oh I forgot about the blonde bimbo.

I gave her a bored look and she said looking at Katou.

"I was talking to him! You can't just barge in like that!" Katou jumped out of my arms and walked over to the blonde, the girl started to panic and tried to run away until Katou grabbed her sorry excuse for a shirt.

"Listen here slut, this man isn't interested in seeing what's under that very tiny piece of cloth you call a skirt, so just leave before I make you. Capicè?"

She squeaked and ran away, she turned back to me and laughed her head off.

"What is so funny?" I asked her with one eyebrow raised.

"She... Is... So... Pathetic! I don't think she even knew your name!" She said between laughing.

I smirked and lifted her from the floor.

"What, you jealous that she was giving me attention?" I teased her and her cheeks flushed pink.

"AND WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF A SLUT IN HEELS? DONT YOU DARE THINK FOR A MOMENT I'D RATHER BE IN HER SHOES! EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS REALLY NICE JIMMY CHOO SHOES!"

She crossed her arms and turned away from me.

I laughed and unexpectedly picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

She started hitting my back and shouting.

"Put me down! Put me down!" She tried hitting me hard. "You do know that I can hardly feel it right?" I said laughing at her even more now.

"It's not my fault you're so buff!!" She yelled at me even more.

Eventually she gave up and started playing with my earrings.

Katou's POV

"So where are we going?" I asked starting to poke and play with his sideburns. There is just something really sexy about his sideburns and I don't know what it is... I don't even like sideburns, but his are aqua and... I don't know! I just love them!