Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (into le venti 💛)

Katou's POV

I opened my eyes slightly to see the sun glaring through the windows.
I was lying on the couch in Zoro's arms hearing his faint snoring.
I smiled to myself, I can't believe this has happened.
The feeling I have right now is... Indescribable.

I lay there a little while longer smiling to myself in satisfaction.

Then I hear. "Good morning smurf." "Good morning swordsman." I replied looking up at Zoro.

I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down.
"Hey! What are you doing?" "Well, I can do this now..." He moved my hair away from my shoulder and kissed along the back of my neck.

I suddenly felt butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and my eyes flickering close.

"Now you can go..." He let of my arms and I fell out of his grasp.
I walked as quick as I could with legs that felt like jelly.

I don't think I'll ever get used to that... Of course I don't mind.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Zoro being romantic... Is like Sanji being a virgin.

Hard to imagine.

But he somehow still seems to pull off his bad-ass image. How the hell does he do it?

I walk back into the lounge room and Zoro is sleeping.
Something's never change...

But this may be a good opportunity of revenge for earlier.

I walked quietly to the couch and straddle him, I run my hand slowly up his shirt...

He suddenly stirred and he opened one of his eyes.

"Acting like that really isn't helping your current situation." "Oh really? Not helping my situation? Why is that?" I very slowly traced a finger along his scar.

"This is why." He quickly lifted his hand behind me and pushed me towards him where he kissed me without warning.

"Oh... That's why." I said quickly jumping off him and sitting on the OTHER side of the couch.

He just smirked and closed his eyes.
"DONT GO BACK TO SLEEP BAKA!" "Why? I'm tired." He protested.
"Fine, I'm leaving." I sat up only to be grabbed by Zoro and pulled tight against his chest.
"Your not leaving, your staying here." He said finally.

"Baka..." I said under my breath.

💚💜💚💜💚

After a while I drifted off only when I awoke Zoro was no longer, well errr... Under me?

I got up and walked outside to see Zoro pressing weights.

Ahh yes, I do love it when he doesn't wear a shirt.

Then he looked up, saw me and smirked.
"You said that aloud you know? I don't have to wear a shirt if you don't want me to miss Natsumi." He made me blush and I crossed my arms.

Then I got an idea.

"Hey, it's not snowing today, it's actually quite warm, maybe we should go to that lagoon. The ice should be melted."
"Good idea. Let's go."

We started walking and I smirked. I'm an evil person today.

When we reached the lagoon it was in fact defrosted, it actually looked quite inviting.

"The weather is so weird here... It was snowing yesterday and now it's hot." Zoro said and I laughed at him.
"Your forgetting, Nihoji is right next reverse mountain so the weather always does this."

He walked into the water first after taking his shoes off.

"Are you coming in?" "Ahh, it is rather hot isn't it? I feel like I'm sweating." Then I started to take my shirt off and I saw Zoro's face.

This will be fun.

Then I took my jeans off and walked into the water wearing a light blue matching set of bra and underwear.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Zoro's face went really red.
"Nothing, I like that shirt and those jeans, I didn't want to get them wet... And it's so hot." I fanned myself with my hand.

Then suddenly Zoro went underwater and started swimming in the opposite direction.

"Hey you baka! Do you have a phobia of skin? Or don't I have a nice body!" I shouted after him as he came up from the water.

I heard him mutter something and I shouted.
"I can't hear you baka!" "I said don't have a phobia of skin you just reveal too much for me to handle!"

I sigh in frustration and swim over to him.

He tensed when I put an arm around his shoulders.
"But Zoro-chan I thought wo said wo woved meee!" I pouted and poked his nose.
His cheeks reddened even more when his eyes drifted down to my chest.
"DONT LOOK THERE BAKA! HENTAI BAKA!"

I hit his head and walked to the edge of lagoon but just as I got out I turned around and noticed I couldn't see Zoro.
"Huh?"

Then as I started to turn back around I was attacked by something, wrapping it's arms around me and tackling me to the ground.

Oh no it's a giant butterfly smurf here to steal my smurf berris!

Oh wait it's just Zoro...

Zoro?!

"Zoro?! What are you doing?" I said pinned under his arms.

I don't like this position...

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Stop teasing me women!" "it's payback! You kissed me on my cheek, my collarbone and my jaw. It took you a very long time to find my lips. Did you need a map of the human body? I know you get lost but that was ridiculous." I said smartly seeing the annoyance on his face.

"I KNOW WHERE YOUR LIPS ARE!" "Prove it then." I said as my reflex.

Wait, oh no... Perhaps I shouldn't have said that...

Then he moved his head to mine slowly and grazed his lips over mine.

But instead of doing the normal thing a guy would do in his situation, he clearly doesn't know an opportunity because he got up and walked away.

"YOUR A FRUSTRATING MAN!" I shouted at him and he replied.
"But I'm your frustrating man right?"

I snickered and called back to him.
"Your going the wrong way moron!"

Baka.

A/N Hehe that was funny...
Next chapter is a special thing I like to do for the 21st chapter special.
Readers choice.
All you have to do is comment what you'd like to see in the next chapter. It can be absolutely anything and I will attempt to put them all together in a hilarious and awesome chapter.
Bye bye!

Cahtsa