Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Zoro's POV

I watched her as she lay down on the pillows, she'd fallen asleep.

I watched for ten more minutes the left a note saying I'd gone to train.

I still can't believe she organised my whole birthday for me.

I'm going to have to do something really special for her birthday...

Actually I think I have an idea.

~~~

Katou's POV

It's was five thirty in the morning... Why have I been sleeping for so long? I fell asleep around midday yesterday...

I looked at my surroundings...

The pillow fort.

Next to me on one of the pillows was a note stating Zoro had gone to train and he didn't want to wake me up.

Oh, okay then...

I got ready for school and walked out the door.

Sanji should be back tomorrow!! Yay!

I passed the mail box on my way to the little bridge.

A letter from Sanji... Huh... What's the point of sending a letter he is coming back tomorrow.

To my mentalist sister Katou,

I'm so sorry, I've received an extended scholarship and I just can't pass it up. Instead on coming back November 14th it will be January 9th...

I'm so so sorry I'm missing your birthday and Christmas but please try to understand I can't pass this up, it's my dream, you know that.

Thank you for understanding, I'll send a birthday and Christmas gift in the mail...

Love from Sanji xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo.

What?

Not coming back for my birthday?

Not coming back for Christmas?

Not coming back until January?

I bet he has become a pimp.

Sanji... Okay... Maybe he's just cooking... I hope...

Well, he is following his dream and I can't stop that.

He really is a girly man... How many x and o's can you put on a card?

So... I guess I'll trudge to school... In the rain... And in a couple weeks it will be snow...

Cold.

So cold...

I'm really not going to be in a good mood today...

Zoro was surprisingly- already there leaning back in his chair, sleeping, looks good to me.

The sleeping, not Zoro....

Although...

No. I'm tired, so clearly I'm more loopy than usual.

Wait how am I tired? I slept heaps!

The rain is just confusing me...

As soon as I sat down in my chair I threw a pencil at Zoro's face and his eyes shot open.

I glare at him and lay down on the table. He just shrugs and rubs his eyes.

"Ahh... N-Natsumi-san?" A voice beside me says.