Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Katou's POV

"Here we are." I said to Mihawk as we reached Xiou's grave.

"Thank you Katou, could you give us a minute?" Mihawk said quietly.
"Of course, I'll be at the gate." I replied dropping the white chrysanthemums on his grave and walking off.

Ten minutes later Mihawk approached and I saw in his eyes something I have never seen in his eyes before.

Pain. No wonder he go's alone when he visits.

They were really close, inseparable.
They spared together, drank together, trained together, fought together, laughed together, reminisced together...
The have so many memories together. Especially as young children.

Mihawk was always a relatively cold person but when Xiou died he hardened like concrete in the sun.

He put up emotional walls like iron gates, his face most of the time devoid of emotion.

But there are always rare times when he opens up those iron gates even if its only for a small amount of time.

I value all the times he's like that.

"C'mon uncle... Let's get out of here." I put an arm around his waist and we walked."I like that you know." "What?" "The uncle thing, I don't have children, I probably never will... But I have you and Sanji." He ruffled my hair and I glared at him.
"Yeah, yeah whatever..."

💚NEXT DAY BISHI!!!💜

I started walking to school with my sword over my shoulder as usual (I have a hiding place for it in a tree whilst I'm in class), yawning when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

I go to grab the hilt of my sword but the person grabbed my both of my arms with one of theirs and put another over my mouth.

"LEMTHEGFIRMONTRIGO!" I struggled against their freakish strength.

Then the person let out a deep chuckle.

I recognise that laugh... And that smell... Of steel and soap...

ZORO THAT HENTAI BAKA!

No... I won't let him know it's me... I think I'll play with him a little while longer...

I pushed myself against him and I could feel him pause in his walking and his breathing on my neck.

Two can tango mister three sword samurai.

I moaned in helplessness against his hand (like I'd truly be helpless in this situation).

I seem to be winning this game.

And as a finale I make myself go limp in his arms.

I could tell his shock as he suddenly let go loosely of my arms and mouth.

Taking advantage I swirled around breaking his grip and placed a roundhouse kick in his face to see him flying.

"I WIN GREEN HEAD!" I turned back around to continue walking to school.

"How did you know!" He shouted from a distance.

I turn back around and smirk to see him following.

I walk towards him and grab his shirt and whispered in his ear.
"Well, I have been quite close and personal with you before Roronoa, so I'm pretty sure I remember what you feel and smell like."

His eyes widened and I ran off quickly laughing to myself.

That baka, thinks he can pull a trick like that on me and get away with it... He should know better by now, really...