Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Katou's POV

I told him to be here at six it's now seven, huh... Maybe he got lost again?

It's hard to get lost considering he is on one side of the forest he keeps walking straight down that little stone path, then you reach the school which is in the middle of the forest.

Turn right and keep walking straight, you get to a small dark wooden bridge over a small river and my house is thirty seconds away from that.

I even wrote it down for him... Strange strange man...

I looked around my giant house, it's feels kind of empty without Sanji...

Then I looked at the pale cream and pink walls and all my art work displayed on them and sighed.

I might be crazy, a bit weird and spontaneous, but there is a serious side to me. Not like it's shown or anything.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Well you took your bloody time..." I muttered walking to the front door.

Zoro's POV

Yeah... I may have misplaced the directions she gave me... And gotten lost... But I'm here now and as long as she doesn't kill me when she opens the door we will all be safe... Hopefully...

*knock knock*

"Hey..." I said as she answered the door, she was wearing grey worn jeans, a yellow long sleeve t-shirt (surprise surprise) and guess what else? Purple socks.

"Hello Zoro, it seems like you've decided to turn right instead of left." she said smugly leaning against the frame of the door.

How did she know?

"Yeah... Can I come in?" I asked hiding the bag I was carrying behind my back.

"Did you bring le liquor de yum?" She inquired with a very serious look on her face.

I smirked and held up the giant bag.

"Yup!"

She laughed evilly and held open the door for me.

"Wow!" I said as I walked through the door, her house is amazing, it's really big and spacious. Makes my cabin look like a cardboard box.

"Just you and Sanji live here?" I said putting the bag on the bench looking at all the art on the walls.

"You got it! Now let's see..." She said not paying attention as she unpacked bottles of alcohol.

"Tequila, brandy, vodka, margarita mix, beer, baileys, sakè, more sakè... RUM!!!!" She screamed and I laughed as she examined the bottle.

"Are you trying to give me alcohol poisoning?" She asked getting close to my face.

Before I could speak she stood on a chair and shouted

"Because I love that idea!"

I laughed at her as she went to go get glasses.

"To Thursdays!" She shouted clinking her glass with mine.

"To rum!" I decided if you can't fight it, join it.

"I second that!" She skulked it down in one go.

Oh my god... What have I done? I've given the monster it's medicine...

~~~Later on in the night~~~

"No no no no!" Katou giggled

"It's pappadam! Pa-pa-dum! Purple pappadam! I love purple pappadams!" She sang