Chapter 9

Warning: contains amazing muscle glory.

Chapter 9

💜in chemistry class💚

Zoro's POV

I'm going to train in Xiou Li's dojo.

I'm going to train in my heros dojo.

I'm going to train in the dojo that was once the greatest swordsman in the world before Hawkeye Mihawk.

I'm going to train in Xiou Li's dojo with Katou.

I'm technically training in her dojo.

I GET TO USE XIOU LI'S EQUIPMENT.

"Ahh... Hello? Green haired man gone into shock? Back to this so called reality please." Katou pulled me back into the world and she laughed at my expression.

"What?" I ask her

"You look like you just found out you won ten million berris, then when you got the ten million berris instead of berri signs on them it was my head and the money was purple! What were we talking about again? Oh that's right!" I think she may have gone off track... Just a little...

"So do you want to come to my dojo?" She asked swinging her chair back and forth smiling at me. If I didn't know her age I'd think she was six years old.

"Yes! When?" I questioned and she looked at the dirty white roof of the science room and shouted.

"Let's go right now! Screw school!"

A couple kids looked her way and gave her strange looks.

She took my hand and pulled me out of class, (much to the teachers non existent protest, does everyone just let her walk out of classes?) she passed the school to the bridge that leads to a path going to her house.

"You don't need to drag me, I want to go." I laughed at her and she stops dragging me, strange, strange child.

"Why don't the teachers stop you leaving class?" I ask her as we walked down a path.

"Some try, some have just given up. Tomorrow we have navigation classes! I never miss that because Nami is the teacher! Another teacher who is our age if your wondering. Because schools don't teach navigation Nami wanted to teach it, she's also vice principal because she is the only one who has any common sense. But we are all childhood friends really, Luffy, Nami, and Sanji. I've kind of drifted away from Nami since she's so busy though... They are awesome once you get to know them. I think you will all be great friends!" She threw her hands in the air.

She lead me around her ginormous house that can only be classed a manor.

"Here is my dojo!" She shouted standing in front of a classical oriental style dojo but five times bigger... This could hold four normal houses!

"It's huge!" "I know, c'mon lets go inside!"

I walked through the big doors and almost fell over in astonishment.

In one corner a gym with giant weights, basically like the things I use, but two times bigger. I never thought that even possible.

In another part wooden swords of all size and type.

"Xiou Li trained in here..." I muttered running my hands along the walls.

"Do you like it?" Katou walked over to where I was standing in front the wooden swords.