Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zoro's POV

As I ran a bit more I saw a person ahead lying against a tree. Katou. What a funny name, I'm so tempted to start meowing when I'm around her. but you know... Dignity and stuff.

As I approached fifteens metres behind her she shouted, "I can see you Rorona Zoro!"

I walked up to the tree she was leaning against and waved casually. Her eyes were fixated on my swords.

"Why three?" She asked like it wasn't weird at all for a seventeen year old to be carrying a sword let alone three.

"My dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world. For that I need more than one or two swords so why not three?" I said grinning.

I didn't even notice the hilt behind her shoulder till now for she was slouched against a tree.

She reached behind her and pulled out the longest sword that I think I've ever seen. My eyes widened and she laughed, "hehe, it's purple." It was, the hilt was red and the actual blade was purple. Fucking purple?

"The greatest swordsman to-be would be a great fight... Don't worry Roronoa, I don't want to be the best swords women. It's not like me to rain on people's dreams. Besides I have my own." She said studying me closely.

I sat on the green plush grass. "Then what is your dream?" I asked "It doesn't concern you." She said eyes glazed over focused on her sword.

"No, it doesn't," I said. She shrugged and raised her blade, fire in her eyes.

"Let's fight."

~~epic battle, dununununun (>人<)~~

Katou's POV

He beat me, just. Which was good, I don't want to be better than him; that wouldn't be nice right?

"You're... Wow..." He said staring at me like I suddenly turned into a fish; his white hilt sword still in his mouth.

"You played so well considering you only have one sword and I have three. Now I have competition."

"Psshh... It's not like I practise for a goal like you, I do it for fun. Besides I like hand on fighting too." On impulse I suddenly grabbed his bandana off his head and ran away. "Catch me if you can!" I shouted running down a hill laughing like a mad women. "Hey! Give that back!" He started running after me.

I grabbed the branch of a tree and swung upwards. He ran straight pass me shouting something about revenge.

After fifteen minutes I jumped down and looked around.
"Heh... He must've gotten lost!" I looked at the bandana and just as I was about to walk off I was on the ground.

"My bandana, thank you!" Zoro grabbed the bandana out of my hands and tied it to his arm.

"How long did you know I was up there?" I asked trying to get him off me because I couldn't breath... It's like he weighs a house!

He got off me and leaned against the tree.

"At first I didn't notice, but I circled back round and saw your hand hanging from the branch." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever..." I ran as fast as I could back to the school.

Bitch please... Get on my level. IM ON ELF LEVEL!

Zoro's POV

Aish... She ran off, she's very different. That fight was the most interesting since Hawkeye Mihawk. I will one day beat him and become the world greatest swordsman in the world, its my destiny, I know so.

Always (Roronoa Zoro One Piece FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें