" Let's go, Ella. Let's have cake." Aaron said.

" I no Ella. I Ariel." Ariel whined stomping her baby feet.

" Ok, only I will call you Ella." Aaron said. Natasha smiled at this.

" I no Ella, no Ella." Ariel said.

" You are Ella." Aaron said.

" Stop bothering her, stupid. Will you?" Ariana glared at him. " She is Ariel it's perfectly suits her. Look, she has red hair, blue eyes, fair skin. She is Ariel." Ariana said.

" She is Ella." Aaron said.

" She is not." Ariana said.

" I Ariel." Ariel said.

" And I am Ariana. Nice to meet you." Ariana shook her hand." Come on stupid, shake her hand." Ariana glared at her twin.

" I Ariel." Ariel shook Aaron's hand.

" I am-" He said saying but Ariel spoke out before him.

" Shtupidh." She said and I laughed.

" No, I Aaron. I mean I am Aaron. You messed with my head, Ella." He said again.

" Ariel, Arina, Shtupidh." Ariel said and goggled.

" It's Ariana, Ariel." Ariana said.

" A..aaarina." Ariel tried.

" Ok, call me Ana." Ariana said.

" Ana." She said and giggled.

" And he is Ron." Ariana pointed her twin.

" Ron." Ariel said.

" You got it right, Ella. Let's go now." Aaron said.

" I Ariel, Ariel, Ariel." Ariel said.

" Kids are cute." She said.

" True." I said. We both laughed. Kids are blessings and source of happiness.

" Natalie!!!" Natasha said and I smirked. I think my plan went good.

" Why is she wearing this angry face?" Natasha asked. " Has she fought with Leo again?" She asked worriedly.

" Let's talk with her later, look at the floor." I told her, I knew my plan worked. She turned to the floor. Her eyes widened as she found Ellie in a Rupanzel attire.

" What is she-" Natasha was saying.

" Let's go babe. Let's see." I pulled her with me.

" Umm, Ladies and gentlemen. As we all know this is Christian and Natasha's wedding celebration, I ...I have something to say. It's about the princess, our Nate.

Nate, uhh, yeah Nate. She is a girl full of life. She is innocent and charming. Her innocence is part of her. It makes her unique. She is different and she is special. I wanted to say that you will always be my little princess. Love you, princess and this song is for you." Ellie said and started the song from ' Tangled', ' I see the light.' She was done the first part then Steffan came out.

" Flynn Rider!!!" Natasha said. I smiled. Her fairytales. Steffan and Ellie finished the song as Ellie tugged herself with Steffan. I saw Natasha with teary eyes. I hugged her from back.

" Why are you crying? Don't you like the surprise?" I asked her.

" I love you." She said and hugged me tightly.

" I love you more." I said. " You always wanted fairytale. I wanted to give you one. Isn't it your favorite fairytale?" I asked.

" You are my fairytale. One and only." She said. I smiled.

" Yes, I always want to be your fairytale." I said.

" You will always remain my fairytale. You were, you are and you will always be the one." She said.

" You will remain the love of my life. You were, you are and you always will be." I said. She hugged me. I hugged her back. I saw her cousins came. They hugged her one by one.

" My buttelfly." Alan said.

" Alan, Telan." Natasha said. He laughed and kissed on her forehead. Natalie's phone started to ring and she went to pick it.

" Throw your bouquet." Stella said.

" Yeah, throw it. Let's see who is the next in line!!!" Naomi said.

" I am going to catch it." Tracy said.

" Are you this desperate to get married?!" Liam asked. Alan was right. They can't be in the same place without fighting.

" I liked the bouquet. I want it." Tracy said.

" Stay here. I will buy you one. If you get married then there will be no one for me to mess with." Liam said and everyone laughed accept for Tracy. She glared at him.

" Go, mess with others." She said.

" Nah, messing with you is fun." He smirked.

" Stupid." She said.

" Well, thank you." He said.

" Alright, kids stop." Ellie said.

" Throw it." Tasha said.

" 1..2..3.. throw." Bella said. Natasha threw the bouquet and the kids squealed. We saw her bouquet hit Natalie's back who was talking on the phone. She turned and found the bouquet. As soon as she  took it in her hand, all started to cheer. Natalie looked at the bouquet, then the crowd and then turned to us. She was shocked at once. She was holding the bouquet awkwardly not knowing if being happy or mourn.

" It got the perfect one." Steffan said.

" True, she is next in line." Eddie said.

" Again Axton." Noel said.

" Very soon may be who knows!!" Finn said.

" Whenever she will find the love of her life." Tasha said.

" Can be very soon." Theo said.

" Can be." Flynn also said the same.

" May be she got her already." I whispered that only could heard by my wife. She smiled and I smirked.

" I love you." She said.

" I love you more." I said.

" Public place alert, public place alert." I heard Sabrina.

" Doing nothing. You can relax." I told her and sighed.

Everyone was engrossed in talking while I was looking at my wife. She is so beautiful and perfect in every way. I am lucky that she made me her love of life she was my sunlight in my doomed life. She walked in with her fairy steps and made it colorful. She is my rainbow. I don't know what good deed of mine get rewarded as I got her. I will always keep loving her. I love her with all my existence. Love makes people crazy but my love of my life made me totally different. She crawled into my heart and owned it. It was hers and it will always remain hers. My life was a punishment but she made it beautiful once again. What can I say!!! I love the love of my life. I will always keep doing that. Until my last breath.