The Ending

*2 Years Later*

~•Rylan's POV•~

Casey is now 2 and Me and Taylor bought a house in Cali. The boys visit every weekend and Andrea practically lives here. her and Kian broke up, but I'm still friends with both of them. Jc and Ricky bought us a dog as a house warming gift. Dumbasses. and we named him Nabby cause that's what Casey called him cause she couldn't say anything else. It's Saturday and the boys are coming today. Taylor is changing Casey's Diper and I am makin food. then the door bell rings. I walk over to it and open it and in runs the guys the. The mothers, Lee and Cam had a Girl Named Jessie, Natalia and Matt had a girl named Kennedy, Terri and Jack had a girl named Avery. I haven't seen Nash and Britney for a while they moved to Paris and are living the dream I hope to see them again someday. I really miss Nash he's like my brother and I can't wait to see him again...

*Later that night*

The boys and Girls say around the fire while the Baby girls took a nap. Taylor sat next time with his arm around me and everyone else kinda sat their own way.We talked about old times and what had happened over the years it brought back so many good memories and some bad but I didn't care this is all I could of asked for and more. I have a husband, and beautiful daughter and Amazing friends. And as you go on in life you may think it's all about the money and how long you live, But life isn't measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...And that's all you ever need to know...

The End.

Heyy, so this is the end, sorta. I am still gonna do a sequel. So make sure you read that if enjoyed this and, Remember I do have a insta for this account, it's the same name and if you are following me on insta and you want a pic of something in the book comment about it and I will post it on insta...Once again you guys rock, read the sequel, and check out my Insta.