Chapter 9

~•Andrea's POV•~

I didn't see Rylan anywhere at school today and her car was gone. I drove home to see a note on the door I picked it up and read it.

Dear Andrea, O2L, And Shawn

I left was tired of being hurt and Put down by others. Andrea thank you for trying to help in some way you did by becoming my friend and giving me a makeover but that didn't help when it came to My bullies. O2L I luv you guys you protected me and saved my life...Shawn, I Kinda had a secret crush on you. And Shawn Thank you not hurting me over the years. And at least trying to make things right. Tell Taylor he's a dick that doesn't deserve anybody and that I will always hate him. And that goes for Cam, Nash, Aaron, Matt, Jack, Jack, And Carter too. Goodbye you will probably never see me again and I'm sorry we could say good bye in person but it was just easier this way...

Goodbye
Rylan.

I was now crying my best friend is gone just like that. I'm never going to see her again...Ever. I got in my car with the note still in my hand and drove to the O2L house. I ran into the house and they all looked at me and I was crying.

"Andrea what's wrong?!" asked Kian and I handed him the note. he read it and the tears came out.

"She's gone?" he asked and I nodded Shawn got the note and read it. and he started crying to

"I had a crush on you too, Rylan..." he said softly. "what am I saying I was in love with you..."he said and I wanted to cry.

"Awwwww, Shawn I'm sure you will see her again" I say hugging him...