Chapter 3

~•Rylan's POV•~

Me and Andrea drive to the O2L house and get out of the car we grab our bags and walk inside. As soon as they see me their jaws drop, And for a good 5 minutes they just stare at me.

"Like what you see?" I ask and they snap out of it.

"Damn, Gurl" Says Ricky and I laugh.

"I know I didn't even belive it was me when I first saw myself." I said and thee chuckled.

"Dem Boys are gonna regret what they did!" Conner yelled.

"Oh, Funny story!" Andrea yells. "So we saw them at the mall and Rylan was walking to the bathroom and Taylor grabbed her waste and-" I cut her off.

"ARE YOU A PARKING TICKET CAUSE YOU GOT FINE WRITEN ALL OVER YOU!" I yelled and we all started dying on the floor.

After a good 10 minutes of laughing on the ground we all got up and I yelled.

"I'm going back to my house to put my bags away see you later!" they all walked me out and I left.

*At my house*

I drove into my driveway and I saw two big black vans sitting outside my house I walked into the house and saw five men in dark-colored suits walking around.

"Who are you? And What's going on?" I ask

"Are you Rylan Mills?" The man asked. and I nodded

"I'm sorry But your Parents and Sister Died in a car crash. You will take possession of all the money and Furniture" he said "And the money in their bank accout which is...." he said and looked through some papers. "7.9 Million Dollars" he said and my mouth dropped.

"What?" I said

"Yea, Oh and the best part is since you are 18 you can buy your our house if you want" he said.

"Ok! Thank you! I mean I'm sad but kinda excited" I say and he continues what he was doing. I grabbed my phone and called Andrea.

A-Hello?

R- I JUST GOT 7.9 MILLION DOLLARS!

A- WHAT HOW?!?

R- Well, my family died in a car crash but i didn't know them that well. So ya know, And I can buy my own place cause I'm 18!

A- Omg! That's Amazing!

R- Wanna Buy a house with me?

A- Hell Yeah, I want to who would want to live with their Bestie!

R- Okay! I'm on my way.

"Um, Dudes roaming my house I'm leaving!" I yell

"Ok, your house is up for sale and Here's the account info!" they say and hand me a bunch off papers.

This is going to be fun...