Chapter 39

~•Rylan's POV•~

Me and Andrea got back to the Penthouse and did the test and they all came out positive...

"Andrea, what am I going to do I'm only 21 I'm not ready for this, Taylor's gonna leave me and my fans will hate me" I said through the tears pouring out of my eyes.

"It's ok, You can do it I will be here and I'm sure everyone else will be too and if Taylor leaves he's a dick and it wasn't meant to be, and true fans will support you" she says trying to make me feel better.

"I have to go..." I say and get up I walk out of the hotel and I get into the car I rented I just drive I'm not sure where I'm going but I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to Taylor's hotel, It's best to just say it then to hold it in. I pull up to his hotel still in a daze. I walk slowly to the elevator. I press the button that will take me to his floor. The elevator stops and opens I step out and walk towards his room, on the way I see Nash and Hayes. I wipe the tears away but it's too late.

"Rylan, what happened?" they asked grabbing my arm.

"I have to go talk to Taylor" I said pulling away from their grasp...

~•Nash's POV•~

Me and Hayes saw Rylan walking and crying we stopped her.

"Rylan, what happened?" I say

"I have to go talk to Taylor" she said and pulled away and all I could think was what happened this time. If he hurt her...I don't know what I'll do but she has been hurt to many times and if he did hurt her that gonna be the last straw for me...

"What do you think happened?" asked hayes

"I don't know but if Taylor did something we are gonna have some problems" I say and we keep walking.

~•Taylor's POV•~

I was laying on my bed when my door opened. I look over to see a crying girl and I realize it's Rylan. She looked different with her puffy eyes red and tear stained cheeks I get up and rush over to her and embrace her.

"Oh my God, what happened?" I say with concern in my voice.

"Taylor, sit down I need to tell you something" she says and pulls away she closes the door I sit on my bed and she stands in front of me.

"Look, Taylor....I um-" she says but I cut her off.

"Are you breaking up with me, Right after we got engaged?" I ask my eyes building up tears.

"No...Well it depends what you want after I say this" she says

"Did you cheat on me?"i ask

"No, Taylor just let me say it it's hard enough as it is and your not making it much it easier" she says and I nod.

"Taylor" she says while running her hand trough her hair and she only does that when she's really upset or nervous so I prepare myself for the worst.

"I'm P-Pregnant" she says and I sit there in shock unable to say anything.

"Taylor? Are you gonna leave me?" she says Crying her heart out. I am still frozen.

"Okay..." she says and turns around. At the last second I spring up and grab her arm.

"I love you, and I will love you and anything we make forever" I say placing a hand on her stomach. She smiles and wipes the tears from her face, I hug her and she hugs me back.

"I love you" I say

"I love you more" she says

"But I love you the most" I say and we embrace each other.