Chapter 26

~•Rylan's POV•~

*Im Maine*

I got up and was in a good mood...I don't know why but I suddenly got the urge to do something that I said I would never do again after my uncle died in a crash...I wanted to ride my motorcycle. But it was back in Cali, I got up and put on my black skinny jeans and a t-shirt, with my black leather jacket over. I did my makeup and looked in the mirror. I looked Like a Badass. And I'm going to be honest I kinda liked it. I walked out of my room and down the hall into the living room if the penthouse we live in as of now to see everyone watching Teen Wolf. they looked at me with shocked faces.

"What?" I asked

"Y-you look, uh...Different" said Trevor.

"Thanks" I said with a smirk and walked out of the room I put on my sunglasses and walked to the nearest bike gear shop. It was like 15 minutes away. I walked in and got some stares from the big dudes with tons of tattoos and shit. I walked over to the helmets and looked at a few I settled and on one that covered my mouth and that you slip over your head and brought it too the front desk. and the cashier looked at me weird

"Honey, I don't think you need this helmet, try some thing for beginners" he said to me and I chuckled.

"You can say what you want, but I actually know how to ride a Motorcycle so if you would get your head out of your ass, I want this helmet, Thank You" I say sweetly and he just looks at me shocked and purchases the helmet I take it and walk back to the hotel and they look at me weird when I walk into the room with a Badass helmet.

"Mkay, who coming with me to get a motorcycle I need someone to drive the car back" I said and they all just stood there.

"Mkay, Ricky leggo, your the lucky man who gets to go get a motorcycle with me!" I say and he slowly walks behind me. we get in the car and drive off.

*At the place*

The while way here Ricky sat shotgun and he looked terrified.

"Ricky, Why do you look so sacred?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"Um, I do t know you just don't seem like sweet little Rylan, you look like a badass, just by what your wearing" he says and I chuckled

"You think this makes me look like a badass, you should of heard what I sai to the big dude at the gear shop." I said with a smile and Ricky's eyes went wide.

"Hookkaayy" he said awkwardly. as we walked thought the place I saw a motorcycle that caught my eye. I walked over to it. I read the tag attached to it

V-Strom 650: $15,000

I was basically in live with it, it was blue and white with a little green. Ricky walked over

"You know how to ride this?!" he asked

"Hell yeah, I used to ride all the time but my uncle died in a crash and I haven't rode since, and I wanna ride again" I said with a smile and Ricky nodded. and i walked over to the sales man

"I want the V-Strom 650" I say and he chuckles

"Honey, that's a real motorcycle, not a toy" he says.

"Yeah, and this is my Motorcycle license, not and piece a paper" I said showing him my license, he nodded and walked over toward the bike.

"Mkay, this bike is 15,000 dollars, so how do you wanna pay?" he asks, I smirk and hand him $15,000 cash and his eyes widen.

"Damn" he mutters under his breath and Ricky chuckles behind me.

"Okay, the bike is yours just sign here and here" he says pointing to different places on a paper I sign and he walks off.

"Enjoy!" he says over his shoulder.

"Ricky, go get my helmet out of the car" I say and he runs to the car and gets it out and runs back over to me. and hands It to me.

"Thanks, see you at the hotel" I say throwing the helmet on my head and swinging my leg over the bike and sitting on it Ricky just stands there.

"What?" I say

"Your such a badass" he says chuckling and shaking his head as he walks away. I start the bike and ride back to the hotel.

*At the Hotel*

I pull into the parking lot to see our manager and everyone waiting out side. I pull up and they all stare at me. Andrea just takes a picture and posts it on twitter and I roll my eyes.

"WHERE WERE YOU!?!?" yells our manager Susan.

"Damn Susan, Calm your tits I was out riding around" I say and get off my new bike and Susan just stares at me dumbfounded.

"I don't understand you kids" she says an walks back into the hotel. and I walk over to everyone else.

"Awwwww!" Andrea says

"What?" we ask

"Taylor, says 'make sure you are safe on that thing and I want to ride with you sonetime'" she says and I roll my eyes. and get out my phone.

To: TayTay(Da Bæ)

I'll be carful and yes you can ride with me over Christmas break😘

I send the text and a few seconds later he replies.

From: TayTay(Da Bæ)

Mkay, this might sound weird but I have been checking my phone nonstop to see if you texted me...cause I love you😘

I read it and smiled.

"Awwwww, he is so sweet, you two are two cute I wanna die!" Andrea gushes and I roll my eyes. I put my phone in my pocket and they get into the limo.

"Hey you comin?" asks Kian from the limo.

"Nah, ima ride my bike" I say and hop on it.

"See you there" I say and speed down the road.