Chapter 6

~•Taylor's POV•~

I met the most beautiful girl today! She was flawless. But she totally blew me off and I was getting a ton of shit from the guys.

*The Next Day*

~•Rylan's POV•~

I woke up and jumped out of bed. I ran into Andreas room.

"It is officially our first full day living in our newly decorated home!" I yelled and she smiled.

"And your first day at school with your new look!" she said and we started jumping up and down. I ran into my room and picked out a new outfit for today.

Rylan's OOTD~

•White Crop-Top that says 'FAB'

•Lite Blue skinny Jeans

•Black Combat Boots.

•Straitened Hair with Bandana in it.

I put on some lite make-up and looked in the mirror I looked Fierce! I walked into Andreas room and her Jaw dropped.

"OMG I HAVE TO BORROW THAT OUTFIT SOMETIME CAUSE IT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!" she yelled and I laughed

"Thanks, ima eat some breakfast and then I have a surprise!" I said and walked down stairs.

I ate some cereal and Andrea came down and got some.

"So what's the surprise?" she asked. from the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"If I tell you it won't be a surprise!" I said and she rolled her eyes. She say down and ate then we grabbed our back packs.

"Time for the surprise!" I said and opened the garage door. and there it was...

"YOU GOT BOTH OF US EACH A LAMBROUGHGINIS!(It's like Taylor caniffs car just these are more high tech) She yelled and I nodded.

"OMG!" she yelled and got in hers. hers was Red with A little black and mine was White with some blue.

"I LOVE IT!" she yelled

"Good!" I said

"Well, let's got to school!" I yelled and she smiled and we both started our new car and a load roar came from the engine. we pulled out and sped down the road and about 75MPH. It was amazing!...

As we drove to the school we heard a few wolf whistles. and it just made me and Andrea giggle a little. We pulled into the school parking lot and everyone was staring at us. Jaws dropped and a few guy whistling. we just got out and grabbed our bags and walked into the school. Andrea stopped to talk to Kian and I walks in and someone yelled

"Damn Gurl, Who is you!?" And rolled my eyes and kept walking. I got my stuff and sat down in class.

~•Taylor's POV•~

I was talking to some guys when someone grabbed me.

"Taylor, it her! it the girl!" yelled Nash while laughing. my eyes went wide

"No way!" I said

"You gonna talk to her?" he asked

"I don't know Maybe" I said and went to my locker and got my stuff I took a seat and she was sitting right in front if me...

~•Rylan's POV•~

Everyone filed into the classroom and I could feel peoples eyes on me.

"Ok class, Attendance!" Yelled the teacher. She called a few names and then...

"Rylan Wills!"she said and Taylor butted in

"She probably committed suicide, thank god she finally got rid of her sad life." he said and I smirked.

"Actually, I'm right here" I said and everyone looks at me. then some random guy butted In.

"You can't be her, she was ugly and weird and had really bad ache!" he said.

"I know because I'm her." I said and everyone just looked at me.

"Prove it!" someone yelled.

"I'm Rylan Wills, Taylor used to beat me everyday behind the school. I had a sister and a mom and a dad but they died in a car crash over the weekend. And Nobody liked me my only friends were Andrea and O2L" I said with a smirk and everyone's eyes went wide.

"Rylan?" Taylor said and I glared at him.

"Yea, don't talk to me...At all" I said and turned around and the class started....

After class I was at my locker and the bell rang for the next class but I heard Taylor's voice down the hall.

"Guys, that girl is Rylan." said Taylor

"No.Way." Half of them said.

"Yea, I don't care how pretty or flawless she looks. we are still going to beat her. she's still the bitch that broke my arm in 5th grade!" he said. Damn this guys really holds a grudge.

"Yea ok." half if them said and then there was a Lin silent pause

"No" I heard what I think was Shawn say.

"What?" Taylor said.

"No, I'm tired of hurting her she never did anything to me or any of you except Taylor and Taylor...Honestly your holding a grudge. Did you forget that she also broke an arm that day. She was and still is beautiful and you guys are to Dumb to see it...So I'm done. Later Dickheads." he said and he walked around the corner he saw me and his eyes widened. he grabbed me and started running.

"SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

"You can't be near them. And I wanted to say I'm sorry for not helping you all these years and I just want us to be at least friends." he said and I stood there in shock. And did he say At Least friends. Oh god all these years and he might of had a crush on me.

"Ok, but Shawn if you hurt me or something like that your going to wish you never met me." I said and walked away. But he grabbed my wrist an pulled me back. he leaned in and kissed me. it was long and passionate.

*Click*

We pulled away to see Taylor and the Dipshits(Thier new band name😂, Sorry Bye) And Nash holding a camera.

"Awww, how cute now we have to beat The pretty lady and her dipshit of a boyfriend." said taylor. "he's stupid for ever liking you" he continued and I smirked.

"Bitch, what are you smirking at?!" he yelled.

"Oh nothing, Just you seemed pretty interested at the mall and on twitter" I said with a smirk and his eyes widened. and the guys

"Oooohhhed" and Taylor glared at them.

"Oh and Taylor see this" I said pointing to the scar on my arm from having surgery on my arm in 5th grade.

"Yea, a scar" he says in a .Duh. Tone

"This is the only scar I have that isn't from you!" I say "it's from the surgery I had in 5th grade when we both broke our arms" I said and once again all the guys

"Ohhhed" Taylor glared at me.

"You know what I'm goin to knock that prett little face back into it's ugly self!" he yelled and ran at me he tried to punch me but I grabbed his arm and twisted him around. he yelled out in pain. and fell.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Taylor" I said and walked away Shawn following behind me.

"Where did you learn that?" he asks

"I've always none that" I say

"Why, did you ever fight back?" he asked

"Cause I was out numbered. Imagine being beat by 9 of your former best friends. It's hard." I say and we get to class.