Chapter 8

~•Rylan's POV•~

I woke up and Woke Andrea up cause face it and Alarm clock isn't going to do it with this girl. I got dressed in a Sundress and sandals. I did my makeup and shit. then ate breakfast. Andrea walked down and grabbed and apple.

"Leggo" she said and we went to our cars we drove to school and people were still drooling over our cars it was ridiculous. We walked iin school and all of a sudden I. Was pulled back my eyes were covered and I was dragged somewhere....

The cloth was pulled off my eyes and I was in a closet and what do ya know Taylor, Nash, And Cam were in front of me.

"Oh lord" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!" yelled Taylor and he kicked me in the jaw.

"Dang, You broke my jaw!" I yelled and he smiled.

"Good to know." he said "now it's time to knock you back into your ugly self!" he yelled. At all at one time three different foots made contact with my face. And that kept happening till I blacked out....

I woke up in the closet on the floor and blood all over the place. I looked In the mirror that just so happened to be in there. My face was all bruised and I had a big gash in my forehead. my nose was crooked and my lip was busted. I just cried Andrea tried so hard and the guys tried to protect me and I tried to reason with them. Nothing works I'm just a worthless sack of useless life. I opened the door and ran through the hallways and into the Parking lot I got in my car and drove home. I was done I packed up all my clothes and beauty products old photos memories and anything else I would miss. I threw it in my car I left a note on the door for Andrea and got in my car and drove away I wasn't sure where I was going but it will be somewhere far from here. Goodbye Indiana.