Chapter 18

~•Rylan's POV•~

I walk to my spot for the signing and I'm next to Nash. Great(Note the sarcasm)

"Hi" he says

"Why did you tell them?" I ask not even looking at him. As a fan walks up I take a picture with her and sign her phone

"I did it because we deserve to know" he said back while signing and T-Shirt.

"I didn't want you guys to know cause look what happened I got tied to a pole" I say and he chuckled I took a picture with a fan.

"Look, Im sorr-" I cut home off

"Just don't talk to me" I say and we don't talk for the rest of the Meet and Greet...

*Back at the Hotel*

I was packing up my thing cause I leave for Dream Tour tomorrow. As I was packing up I was looking at all my clothes they were all old and ugly.

"That shirt needs to hit the trash" I hear Andrea say from behind me I glare at her and she shrugs

"It does!" she says and I roll my eyes.

"I know, all my clothes do!" I say and she laughs

"Com'on!" she says

"What?" I ask

"We are going shopping let's go!" she says and I stand up cause hey! Who wouldn't want to go shopping! We walk out to see Conner, Kian, and all the guys standing there with water guns.

"You shoot us with those we will end you!" I yell "we ate going shopping!" I continue and they lower their guns.

"Fine" they sigh and we walk past them, but then I feel cold water hit my back. I turn to see Conner smiling a innocent smile.

"Watch your self Franta, or this won't be yours no more!" I said and they all went

"Ohhhhhh" I smirked and kept walking. I took my jacket off cause it was wet and got into Andrea's car.

*During the drive to the mall*

I started to tear up a little, And I think Andrea noticed cause she asked me about it.

"You Okay?" she questioned.

"Uh, Yea it's just being in this car brought back a lot of memories" I say and she nodded

"Yea, I kept it cause well it was a gift from you and Let's face it I will never be able to buy myself and Lambo" she said and I giggled.

"Yea, I kinda crashed mine...I, Uh...Was a little angry the night I left" I said and she gasped

"Oh...That sucks...But hey, now you have a New car and a Motorcycle!" she said

"Yea, I don't ride it too much though"

"You should, you look like a badass on that thing I saw some picks on insta" she said and I giggled.

"You think Conner would get on it with me?" I ask

"Who? that chicken, Hell No!" she said and I laughed at her comment.

"Ha, okay!" I said and for the rest off the ride we basically just talked about random stuff.

*At the Mall*

We walked into the mall and ran strait to Hollister. I found 4 shirts, 7 Pairs of shorts, 2 beanies. I bought them and found Andrea. She was waiting for me at the entrance to the Store we walked out together and looked around for a little.

"Ohhhh, Let's go get some Vans!" she said and I nodded and we ran to get some.

Me and Andrea were now walking to the car to put what we have so far in there so we can go shop more cause as of now I have about 15 bags. I put mine in the car and we walk together back into the mall...

"Hey, Wanna go to the spa/Salon place?" she asked pointing to a place with some French name I can't pronounce.

"Yea, sure" I said and we walked over there. We were both taken into separate rooms so we had no idea what each other were getting.

"What would you like?" asked the lady.

"I would like...

*1 hour Later*

I looked in the mirror at my hair that now instead of ombré started my natural color dark brown and faded into my newly dyed Red tips. I got my eye brows down and a facial. I walked out to the waiting room to see Andrea. When she saw me she gasped.

"Omg, you look...BEAUTIFUL!" she yelled and I giggled.

"You hair, your face, your eyes brows, you even got you nails done! Oh.My.God." she said I giggled as she inspected me.

"Well, I already paid so are you ready?" I asked and she nodded. We walked to the car and the whole time I got a ear full of how much Andrea loved my new look.

*Back at the Hotel*

I walked into the lobby to be greeted by Nash, Cam, And Taylor. Yeah(Note the sarcasm)

"Damn Gurl!" says Taylor "let me get that number!" he says and I roll my eyes.

"You guys really need to get better at realism who people are" I say and Taylor looks at me weird.

"IM RYLAN YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yell and his eyes go wide

"Oh Shit, I'm sorry I didn't know!" he says I turn on my heals and start to walk away

"Nice to know you interested!" I say over my shoulder and walk away confidently.

Me and Andrea get back to the room and she starts dying of laughter.

"Omg, that's like the 3rd time he's hit on you and didn't know it was you!" she said and I giggled

"I don't think cam told any of the guys about me yet" I say and she looks at me

"Really? I thought he would!" she says and I nod

"I know right!" I say...

~•Cameron's POV•~

I was walking with Nash and Taylor when Andrea walks in with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but Taylor being the douche bag he is hits on her and it turns out I was Rylan. I should have known...I always end up being attracted to her in some way..I just can't get over it...

~•Taylor's POV•~

I keep finding myself falling for Rylan...but i know I'm not the only one. I've heard a few things about Cam, Nash, And Shawn liking her. I also heard something about That Jay guy but he left cause he had 'No reason to be here anymore' so he left and brought that Lilly girl with him. All I know is that I will make her mine, Even if that means breaking up her and Conner...

~•Nash's POV•~

Cam is acting weird like he's not paying attention to where he's going or what we say to him..

"Cam, you ok?" I ask

"Yea" he says

"No your not what's wrong?" I ask

"Yea cam, what's up?" asked Taylor

"I can't tell you guys" he says starting to tear up

"We won't tell anyone...Its ok you can tell us anything" says taylor.

"Fine, follow me" he says and we run to our hotel room.

"Ok, so do you know how Rylan basically hates us" he said and we nodded.

"I know why" he said

"Shit, really!" says Taylor and cam nods

"That's Ryaln Wills the girl we hurt uncountable times...She hates us and that's why" he said and my jaw dropped. I started having flash backs all the pain we put her through. Watching her get beat up. Everything.

"Oh my god" I say

"Yeah" said ca we all just say there in shock.

Okay, So now Nash, Cam, And Taylor know Rylans secret. What will happen now that Taylor knows will he try harder to win her over or will she end up with Nash, Shawn, Or Cam. In the end will she still love Conner, Or will one of the Magcon Bullies win her heart keep reading to find out...