Chapter 17

~•Rylan's POV•~

Me and Andrea just look at each other for a while as I hold the roses. then she finally speaks

You are screwed, He's going to tell the guys, Conner is going to find out that Nash, Cam, And possibly Shawn like you, and then there will be twitter drama and all that shit...Your Screwed" she says

"Thanks for making me feel better, But after Two days hopefully I will never see them again and all will be good." I say and she nods. We walk to our hotel room and get ready for magcon.

We finish early and we sit on our beds Andrea is editing a video and I'm on Instagram. I look through some pics and follow some fans then check the time 11:58! Magcon starts at 12:00

"Andrea come on we only have 2 Minutes!" I yell and we both shoot up and run towards the room where Magcon is.

We get there and Kian and Conner come up to us.

"Where have you been?!" they asked

"We lost track of time but, we are here now" I say and they nod. Conner intertwined our fingers and Andrea stays and talks to Kian. I walk with Conner back stage with our fingers still intertwined. Then, I see Nash and Cam sitting there. It was Hella awkward. Cam just looks at his fingers and Nash leaves the room. The Matt and Carted come in. They throw me over their shoulders and run out on stage. they tie me to a pole and run away.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell and then I realize that there are already fans here.

"Hi" I say and wave and the wave back.

"Conner! Kian! Andrea! Someone!?!" I yell and Mahogany comes out on stage.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry this is funny you look so helpless" she says in between laughing.

"Yea, yea it SOOO funny now untie me!" I yell and she walks over to me and right as she gets to me Matt appears.

"MAHOGANY YOU TOUCH THAT ROPE YOU SHALL BE SORRY!" he says in a dramatic tone. And mahogany puts her hands up in defense. I sigh and sit down with my hand above my head cause it's tied to a pole and I can't move. I stand up and try to untie myself but then someone grabs my hand...Carter.

"No" he says and ties my other hand to the pole.

"CARTER WHEN I GET UNTIED I AM GOING TO BITCH SLAP YOU AND MATT SO HARD YOUR MOTHER WILL FEEL IT!" I yell and the crowd that has now grown starts to laugh and Carter puts his hand over his heart.

"THATS NOT VERY NICE!" yells Matt from backstage and I roll my eyes.

"Hello, everyone welcome to Magcon Florida Let's here it for the magcon family!" yells the dude and the guys run on stage each giving me and weird look I mouth the words

*Matt&Carter*

To them and they instantly get it.

"Now, the special guests O2L!" the dude yells and they run on stage and they just laugh at me. Conner is the only one who walks over to me

"CONNER DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THAT ROPE!" yells Matt and as a joke he pokes the rope and Matt runs at him they run around the stage for a while and then Matt trips and gives up.

"Matt And Carter, why am I tied to a pole?" I ask

"because you are not allowed to leave so you will stay tied to that pole FOREVER!" yells Matt while waving a finger in the air.

"Boy, If you do not untie me I will rip this pole outta the ground hit you with it then leave" I say and all the guys went

"Ohhhhh"

"Fine" he sighs and untied me

"Thank you" I say and we get on with the show...