Chapter 38

*1 Month later*

~•Rylan's POV•~

I walked out of my room and knocked on every bodies doors, telling them it's time to leave. Everyone eventually met in the lobby we all hopped into a limo and started the drive to where dream tour was being held. On the way there Jc, Connor, and Ricky were Vloging, me and Andrea were watching vines, and Kian, Sam, and Ricky were goofing off and stuff.

We got to the place and got out of the limo to hear the screams of thousands of girls. We signed some things and took some pictures but were quickly moved along by security...

*During meet and greet*

I sat at my booth with nothing to do my line had died down so I was on my phone and I decided to text Terri.

*Convo*

R- Heyyo

T- Omg, hey what's up?

R- not much there's no one in my line ...

"There is now" a deep voice said and I looked up to see all the Magcon guys.

"OMG!!!" I yelled and jumped up I hugged all of them and the all smiled.

"Where's Taylor?!" I ask

"Right here!!" he says and he's hanging from a pole on stage. I giggle and laugh at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask and walk up on stage.

"Hangin around" he says with a smirk.

"You think you clever uh?" I say in a weird voice which causes him to laugh and fall...

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yep" he says and hops up.

"I missed you, sooooooooo much and we were on break soooo..." he says and hugs me and wrap my small arms around his torso and smile as he rests his chin in my head.

"Hey, remember us your friends that took a 2 hour flight to come see you?" says Matt and I roll my eyes. but Taylor and me don't let go.

"Remember him, my fiancé that I haven't see in like a month?" I say and Taylor smirks.

"Yeah, that's why I get more hugs then you..HA!" Taylor says and Matt, Nash, and Hayes act hurt.

"I thought we were your best buddies but I guess not" says hayes and he tries to flip his hair and I laugh and let go of Taylor and hug them while Cam, The Jacks, Carter, Aaron, And Shawn run around surprising the girls. And causing commotion, It's what they do best.😂 ...

*Later that day*

I run from my room to Andrea's in Panic. I burst through her door and she looks at me shocked.

"What's up with you?" she says.

"A-Andrea I M-Missed my...Thing" I say and her eyes go wide.

"Did you and Taylor...Uh?" she says and I nod and she covers her mouth.

"Oh Lord, Ry it could be late?" she says

"I should have got it Two weeks ago..." I say and she sighs

"Let's go to the store" says Andrea and she drags me out of the Room and to her car.

~•Taylor'S POV•~

I'm really happy I got to surprise Ry. It's later in the afternoon and I'm sitting in the couch in the hotel room I rented.

"Dude, when are you and Ry getting married?" asked Cam.

"Uh...Im not sure we didn't really get to talk about it cause tour but we are going to next time we have break cause we get a month off." I say and he nods

"Mkay" he says and we all got back to watching TV...