Chapter 4

~•Rylan's POV•~

I got to the O2L house and walked inside and Andrea cam running to me

"OMG THIS IS GOIG TO BE SO MUCH FUN!" she yelled.

"Yea, I already had my eyes on this one house and we don't have to switch schools!" I yelled.

"Let's go see the house!" she yelled but before we could close the front door. Kian called us

"Andrea And Rylan!"

"What?" we asked

"Where are you guys going?" he asked

"TO BUY A HOUSE!" we yelled and ran out.

*At the house*

"Omg, can we even afford this?" asks Andrea as she saw the house.

"Andrea, We is Millionaires now! Think Big!" I said and she laughed. we walked into the house and it was huge. It had a Indoor pool, Game room, Candy room, Yea just candy... Plus much more even a Movie theater! We finished looking at all the Rooms and walked out side.

"Ok, that house is like my dream house!" Andrea yelled.

"And get this..." I said

"What?" she asked

"It's only 960,000 Dollars we can so afford it!" I yelled and we started jumping up and down. I called the Owners and they said they were on their way.

*4 Hours Later*

Me and aAndrea drove to both of our houses and packed everything up. The process was so quick. We are moving into our new house Right now the moving trucks already have our stuff loaded up and ready to go. I run outside to see the moving trucks and Andreas Car. I throw my smaller bags in her car and we are off...

We get to the house and the movers put all of our stuff in the house. and leave. I look at Andrea and She looks at me.

"THIS IS OUR NEW HOUSE, IT ALL OURS!" we yell and start dancing around.

"AHHH, THIS IS THE BEST!" we yell.

*3Hours Later*

After me and Andrea had our freak out session we both went to our rooms. Mine was A light teal and it had a big window and a king sized bed. I was on Twitter when I saw that Taylor posted something.

@TaylorCaniif- I met my future wife today....#CallMe

I laughed so hard Andrea cam in all worried.

"What Happened!?" she yelled. I calmed down and said

"Read this tweet" I said and she read it and started dying.

"Oh.My.God!" She said "this guy kills me!" she said trying to calm down...