Chapter 16

~•Rylan's POV•~

I woke up and got ready

Rylan's OOTD~

•Rylan Merch T-Shirt

•Regular Jean shorts

•Snap-Back+Vans

I walked over to Andrea and tapped her face. She slowly sat up and looked at me.

"What?" she said

"I'm going to Bart's room to tell him about O2L" I say

"Oh, I'll come to cause I joined O2L, and we were talking about me joining magcon" she says and runs into the bathroom to change. I sat on my phone and went through Twitter. I liked some of the picture I took with the Fans yesterday and Followed some fans. I was looking at The Trending Tags and one caught my eye.

#IShipRylanFaith

I clicked on it and saw a bunch of tweets some like

I ship Shawn and Rylan #IShipRylanFaith

Or

Conner and Rylan=Life

#IShipRylanFaith

There were People shipping me and Shawn, Me and Cameron, which will never happen. I rolled my eyes and Andrea walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" she asks and I nod I get up and we walk out the door, We are about half way down the hall when Cam comes out of his room.

"Where are you going?"he asks

"Somewhere" I say and brush past him without looking back. Me and Andrea keep walking.

"So, why did it matter if you told him?" she asked

"Cause, He would try to stop me or something like that and I'm done of cameron stopping me. In fact I'm tired of cameron in general." I say and she nods. As we walk up to Bart's door. I knock and shortly after he answers.

"Hi girls, Can I help you?" he asks

"Uh, Yea I'm going to have to quit Magcon cause I was recently added to O2L...So I will have to just be here as a guest and leave after this Magcon for The O2L dream tour."i say and he sighs and shakes his head.

"I guess that's ok, But will you be attending as a special guest more then just this one time?" he asks

"I will do what I can and don't tell the boys" I say

"Why?" he asks

"I have my reasons" I say quietly and turn to walk away. As I am walking I see Andrea run up behind me

"Sorry, I didn't stay" I say

"It's ok" she says

"Hey, at least e leave for Dream Tour in 2 days!" I say

"I can't wait, we are living the life The fans, The money, the Merch. and it's all because we do somthing we love!" says Andrea then I see Nash in front of us.

"Your leaving?" he asks and his eyes are teary.

"Yea...About that" I say and he shakes his head

"Nothing ever works out for me anyways." he says and hands me and Bouquet of roses and walks away. I stand there shocked.

"Oh shit" Andrea says and we exchange worried looks.