Chapter 2

~•Rylan's POV•~

I wake up in a bed and there is a wet towel on my head. I sit up and a sharp pain runs through my stomach. I lay back down and Andrea walks in.

"Your Awake!" she says and smiles.

"How do you feel?" she asks

"Pain" I say and that's all she need to understand. She helps me get up and go to the bathroom to see myself. I have cuts and bruises. I lay back down and Andrea sits next to me.

"Well, I'm going to let you rest you took a hard hit" she says and I nod and lay down with in a minute I'm out.

*The Next Day*

I wake up and see I'm still at Andreas house. walk downstairs cause I'm not in as much pain as I was last night. I see Andrea making breakfast.

"Good morning" she says with a smile

"Good morning, Thanks by the way." I say

"Don't thank me, thank Kian he saved your life and his friends" she says.

"I shall thank them at school!" I say waving my finger in the air for effect.

Me and Andrea eat then go up to her room. She let's me borrow some of her clothes.

Rylans Outfit~

•White High Wasted Shorts

•Aztec Print Crop-Top

•White Vans.

I look in the mirror and I like the outfit.

"Thank You so much, you have like the coolest style ever!" I say and she laughed

"Thanks" she says "can I do your hair?" she asks and I nod.

Andrea finished my hair and It is strait with my bangs braided and pined back.

"Wow, you are like a hair god." I say

"Thanks, but your hair is so fun to do!" She says

"Thanks" I say and we walk down stairs. we grab our bags and walk out the door. we get to school and I see Kian and his friends Standing at the door I run up to him and hug him and all his friends.

"You Guys, are my new best friends because you saved my life!" I say and they laugh.

"Ok!" One of them says. "I'm Conner, and you must be Beautiful.." he says and. Blush .

"Ohhhh Conner has a crush!" the guys chant.

"I do not I was just being nice!" he defended. and I laughed and me and Andrea walked to our locker. Her locker is a few down from mine. I was in the middle of opening my locker when someone pushed me into it I hit the locker. Hard. and fell.

"Look" Taylor said as he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up.

"Your going to meet us behind the school after The last bell rings if you don't come you know what happens." he said and threw me down.

*Skipping to last class*

I walked in and sat down next to Andrea. All I could think about the whole time was what was going to happen. I wasn't doing anything I was just frozen with fear.

"Hey, Are you ok?" I hear Andrea ask and I force myself to move.

"Y-yea why?" I say

"No reason" she says and turns back to her work.

*After Class*

"RINNG!" the final bell rings and I slowly grab my stuff and walk out the doors to the back of the school. as I round the corner I see all of My bullies smirking at me. I slowly walk forward.

"Hi?" I say more like a question

"Shut up, You Whore" Taylor says. Well isn't he in a nice mood. I think to myself.

"We are starting a new tradition!" He says looking at me and all the others smirking .

"DAILY BEATINGS. What Fun!" he says and Aaron and Matt grab me and throw me into the wall. My back hits the wall and I fall to the ground. And They all start to kick me. I feel them wrap something around me and next thing I know I'm hung on a pole by a rope wrapped around my waste as they use me as a punching bag. My vision is blurry from the tears and I catch a glimpse of Shawn's face and he almost looks sad or sorry. I look down and see that my legs are all black and blue. What am I saying My whole body is black and blue. Suddenly all the punching stops and I fall to the ground. And hit it hard. I see and pool of blood forming around me as I black out...

~•Conner's POV•~

I was walking around with Jc and our dog wish bone when we rounded the corner of the school and saw someone laying on the ground unconscious. We run up to them and she its...Rylan!

"JC CALL KIAN AND TELL HIM TO PICK US UP WE NEED TO GET RYLAN HOME!" I yell

"ITS RYLAN?!?!" He questions but starts dialing before I can answer.

*The Next Day*

~•Rylan's POV•~

I wake up but not behind the school or at my house or Andreas. I look around and see Kian sleeping on the floor. I poke him and he wakes up

"What, Food? Huh?" He says and I laugh.

"It's me and where am I?" I ask

"Your at the O2L house!" he says.

"Ok, what's O2L and why?" I say

"Well, you got beat and Conner and Jc found you they saved you and brought you here and here you are!" he says. as Andrea runs into the room.

"OMG, LOOK AT YOU! IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THOSE BOYS! BUT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH COME ON YOU ARE GETTING A MAKEOVER!" She yells and Drags me out the door. We get in her car and drive to the mall. (Ps. It is now Saturday)

*At the Mall*

Andrea dragged me into this really nice looking Salon. and walked up to the lady.

"Hi, My friend would like Her hair dyed Ombré, Full body grooming and Facial Ect." the list was really long and the lady started taking notes. I was sat in a chair and the started doing things to my hair and legs and feet and hands and arms. But I couldn't see cause Andrea insisted on blindfolding me.

*2 Hours Later*

The lady took my blind fold off and handed me Blue contacts. I put them in and She guided me to a mirror...

I was like. "Damn, is that even me?" I said feeling my face. and Andrea was laughing.

"Now, they won't know it's you in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they fall for you. But your gonna did their sorry ass and Make them feel like Dickheads" She said with a lulu agh at the end I just laughed with her.

"COME ON WE HAVE TO GET NEW CLOTHES TOO!" she yelled paying the lady.

She dragged me to a ton! Of different stores and I swear I bought like everything!

After that we put all my bags in the car and went to the food court. We were sitting and talking. When she paused in the middle of a sentence.

"What?" I asked and she smirked and pointed behind me. I turned and my eyes landed on My bullies All 9 of them.

"Watch this" I said and she smirked and I smirked back I got up and walked in their direction. I could see Taylor eyeing me. Which is funny cause he hurt me the most. And he thinks he's all that. And he can get any girl he wants. Yeah well that's about to change. I walked past him and he Wrapped his arm around my waste.

" Are you and parking ticket cause you have FINE written all over you" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck Off, Dick" I say and keep walking. I get to the Bathroom and can't hold it in anymore. I start to laugh then I see Andrea walk in

"WHAT DID HE SAY!??" she asks laughing "wasn't expecting him to actually like touch you like that!" she says

"Are you a Parking ticket cause you got fine written all over you!" I say in my best Taylor Voice and she starts to birthstone out laughing.

"OMG, That's too much!" she says. and I nod...