4. Have you figured out

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright babe, i'll talk to you later." he signed.

"Why do girlfriends have to be so complicated?" he whined.

"I personally think it's just katyln." I say snorting. He glared at me.

"Oh how is your face by the way? you know, after you got beat down by our own sister." he smirked. oh so he wanted to play that game.

"Fine." I gritted my teeth together.

I walked and sat down on the island stool.

"Ugh! what are you doing sitting next to me?" Mali sneered.

"It's a free country, I have rights to sit at this stool." I fired back. Dylan snickered while he cooked our breakfast.

Looks like he's the only one who could cook. now we have our own Rachel Ray!!!

"I won't be here guys I'm going to the park alone, so you don't have to worry yourselves about me bothering you." I signed. Dylan brought pancakes and bacon to us. he had an eyebrow raised.

"So your just going to go to the park alone?" he questioned. he was staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Well yeah, that's what I was hoping for." I was confused. Nick got up to sit on a stool and raised an eyebrow at me also.

"You know it's not safe to go to a park alone." he stated, great! now he's siding with Mr.Eight pack over here!

"This is a perfectly safe environment, i'll be safe!" I defended. Mali snorted.

"Nowhere is safe." she whispers. I huff out of frustration.

"Fine! so you guys want to tag along to be my body guards or something?" I ask irritated. they nod their heads.

"Fine! get dressed then!" after we all were done eating we drove in Nick's car to the park.

When we got there, there wasn't much people in the park. it was sunny outside and peacefully quiet, well except for the birds chirping.

"Right, so who wants to play some frisbee?" Nick questioned. ugh! I would never have any peace and quiet. I walked off to a secluded area where I knew no one was going to be at.

I lay down on the grass and wrote another poem that had to do with me wanting quiet.

~Hush whispers~

Hush whispers

I just want quiet

Is it too hard to see,

That why it can't be,

Why is there whispers

I just want quiet.

It was a short poem, but still meaningful to me. This is why I loved to write poems they help me to be calm. without me writing I would be a train wreck! I heard the tussling of a bush.

The heck?

I look over to see a body hiding behind the bushes,

Pacifically, Dylan's body.

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked freaked out. how long had he been hiding behind the bushes?

"Oh you know, just enjoying nature." he stretched out trying to play something off. I started to see a faint blush. that guy was blushing!

"Why are you blushing?"i asked. He may have been an idiot and a jerk, but right now he looked all innocent and,

Adorable.

Wait. did I just say. adorable ?

I have to stop eating chocolate I think it's getting to my head. I look back over at Dylan,only to see that he is heading my way to sit down. I huff in annoyance. can he please leave?! I need to concentrate on my poems and not him!

"I wasn't spying or anything. I was was just.....ummmm...... we were playing hide and seek! yep, hide and seek and I wanted to hide in the bushes." he stutters out. that guys gets weirder every day, i swear.

"Oh, well you can go off now. I'm trying to write some poems and relax so...." I drift off so he can leave. Instead he laid down and stared up at the sky.

"Why do you read?" he questioned. Wow that was a stupid question.

"Because I like to. And because I want to get smarter so I can have a better education in the future." I say. wow! I sounded a little nerdy right there. he looked over at me and smirked.

"Ok miss owl, I actually didn't mean it like that. I mean why do you hide from the world in books so much? how come you only come out of your room to only eat and hibernate more food. and you always just keep to yourself a lot, how come?" he questioned. I blushed a little, I didn't know they saw me as someone who always hides out in her room. I was just an introverted girl who was awkwardly anti-social.

"Because I think it's peaceful to be by myself and I have friends so I'm not totally closed off to the world. I guess I just close myself to people who judge me." I tried to explain how I felt. he nods his head, still staring up into the sky.

"So people like me?" he says laughing a little. I look over at him.

"I don't think you really judge me. I think your just as afraid as I am, you just hide it better than I do." I say softly. He turns his head and looks at me.

"Your something else Short-fry." He whispers to himself.

***************************

Awwww. ok so I wanted to have a sweet chapter to kind of get away from their snappy attitudes.

But don't worry, they'll be back with their cold attitudes later! mhawahahaha! *hides in the corner creepily*

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!