6

Ruriks POV:
"Papa? Is she my mom?" Clive asks while sniffling.

Screw it. He's been motherless long enough.

"Yes son she is.. I'll tell you more later just go into school now."

He nods and runs in. I start chase after Goth.

"What do want Rurik?!" She snaps turning around.

"I told him. I want you to be there for him and I want to be there for Hally"

She was gaping at me for a second before she crossed her arms and nodded.

"Fine you take Hally on the weekends and I take Clive on the weekends, got it?"

I nod. She turns around and starts walking away.

I sigh and start to head to work

Cupcakes POV:

After work I went to pick up Hally.
She was talking to her brother. I was happy seeing them two get along.

"Oh look there's my mammy!" Hally squeaks and runs over to me. Clive follows behind her.

I kneel down and hug Hally.
"Did you have a super duper day?" I ask sounding childish.

"Uh huh! This is Clive! He's my new best friend!" She says, hoping around.

"Hello Clive" I say with a warm smile, he smiles and waves.

Suddenly Clive happily shouts, "Papa! Over here!"

"Shit.." I mutter.

Clive and Hally gasp. I give them a confused look then Hally covers my mouth.

"Mammy! You said the 's' word!" She says, still shocked.

I laugh and remove her tiny skeletal hand.

"Only grown ups can say bad words Hally." I say, she looked relieved for a second before she was looking excitedly behind me.

I stand up straight and turn around to see Rurik. He was so close to my face... dangerously close.

I kept my cool in front of the kids and clenched my hand, if u were a human my knuckles would've turned white.

"Cupc- I mean Goth.. Are we doing the arrangement this week-" Rurik was saying before he looked down.

Ruriks POV:

I look down to see Hally, my beautiful daughter tugging on my trousers pocket.

"Yes?"

"If my mammy is Clives mammy, does that mean yous my da-daddy?" she asks. I look up at Goth.

She was avoiding eye contact with me. I nod my head.

"So does that mean Clive my brother??"

"Yes." Goth and I say in sync. I look at Goth who was staring at me. She wasn't glaring, she looked sad but happy.

After Goth and I exchange numbers we head different ways. Clive was on my shoulders talking about his school day. I was smiling all the way home because I get to have a bond with my daughter I never thought I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hello my glorious readers! I am in Spain but I love you guys so much that I updated anyways! Okay so I might only make the rest of this book 5-10 parts long, comment how many parts you want but it has to be in between 5-10 the most number commented is how many parts left