Chapter 26: physical (half lemon)

I was gonna make this a lemon but I'm too lazy to write that sin so yeah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cupcakes POV:
I got a job in the morgue. I know that the liveliest job but it pays a fair bit!
I grab my stuff for my shift and wave Papercut out the door. Thank god his shift was over, that means I can spend some quality time slacking off when stuff is done.
~TIME SKIP (after work) brought to you by the mad hatter (was watching Alice in Wonderland with my bro for the craic)

I clear up and take off my lab coat. "Thank god I'm finished! Now I can sleep for a while before Rurik gets back." I mumble while heading out the door. I greet the next shift and leave.
When I got home I made some spaghetti and put it in the microwave for when Rurik gets back.
I watch movie called 'The Babysitter' on Netflix. It was okay. I think it was meant to be a horror but I got confused on how funny that innocent 12 year old was. After watching the movie I got in the bath. I love baths because it's basically a mini pool! (True... yes I know I act like a child! It's cuz life's more fun that way!)
I got out of the bath and put a towel around me. I start walking to my room when I hear the front door open. I sprint for my room and got changed. Sadly it was laundry day so I had to where a baggy black top and red pajama shorts, it didn't look too bad! I just wanted my scarf. I flop in bed and look at my calendar. "Shit.." I mumble. It was the week Rurik was in heat.
I get up and walk over to my bedroom door about to lock it when I was slammed against the wall beside my door. "Fuck my life" I think.
I close my eyes.
"Open." I heard Rurik say.
I shake my head no and say "nuh uh"
He gives a breathy chuckle.
"Oh god why is this turning me on?! Like I know we're dating but I need to have standards!"
I start struggling just to tease him. "Stop that~ there's no way you're getting out of this~"

"Fuck..." I mutter.

"Good job! You figured out what we'll be doing! Fucking!"
I give him an amused look. 

3rd person POV:
Rurik kisses Cupcakes neck. She moans softly as she clutched his shoulders.
"So sensitive~" Rurik whispers.

~TIME SKIP (after sexy fun time -3-) brought to you by grandpa

Rurik wraps his arms around Cupcake who is sleeping. "I love you..." he mumbles before drifting to sleep as well.