Chapter 42: Cinnamon and Chocolate

A/N: omg school was such a bitch today! But anyways I need to be in a bad mood to write this chapter so let's get to it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruriks POV:
It took me a second before sprinting after her. She was fast but I was faster. She was so far ahead and I was struggling not to trip.

Suddenly Cupcake tripped. The most agile and careful out of the two of us slipped!

I kept running and eventually fell on top of her.

Cupcakes POV:
I held in a moan (god I made her kinky 😂). Rurik was just staring at me blushing. Was I blushing? It doesn't matter. All that matters was how I had to get out of this situation.

"C-can you please get of me?" I ask, trying to sound innocent.

"Y-yeah... sorry..." he mumbles while getting off me. Relief came over my mind.

"Did you mean it?" He askes, breaking the deafening silence.

"Mean what?"

"Do you hate me?"

I said that? I said I hated him? I do hate him but I also love him. I don't know what to say to him. 

I shake my head before saying,"I just said that because... y-you broke my heart... that note you wrote me.. saying that you've found the love of your life... it just hurt so much... that I hate you..but also love you.... I don't understand why you said I sent the papers when you sent them to me!"

Ruriks POV:
I set there. Soaking in each and every word. None of this makes any sense. I automatically wrap my arms around her sobbing body.

"I love you too... and I already have the love of my life... and it's you..... it's always been you."

I could feel her clutch my now tear soaked shirt.

"I love you and only you" I whisper while rubbing her skull.

She starts shivering. Not because of the cold. I know why. My little Cupcake just got hit by another wave of heat. She's so fragile right now.

"I'll take you home....."

~~~

I place her in bed. I had to carry her home because she fell asleep. 'So cute...'
I take off my shoes and climb in next to her.

Cupcake wraps her arms around my kneck. I inhale her scent. She always smells like cinnamon and chocolate.

I feel my body start to fall asleep without my brains permission, I just let it happen, there's no point on trying to fight it.

Cupcakes POV:
I wake up to the smell of eggs. I groan. "This stupid heat.." I mumble before prying myself from the comfort of my bed.

I stand in the kitchen/sitting room doorway. Rurik looks so weird cooking. Usually because I always did the cooking.

"You're up! Finally! I thought you'd just sleep forever!" He says, sounding weird.. well it is weird hearing his voice not in a yelly-tone.

I walk over to the couch and turn on the TV. 'I'm just going to relax all day...' I think while letting out a big yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this book is ending soon guys! But there's gonna be a lemon next chapter so get rid of your innocence now!

{edited: 14/5/18 22:04}