4

Cupcakes POV:
I pay Sarah with the amount of money I got which was more than her usual pay. I wave her out the door.

I go upstairs and peek in Hallys room. Thank god she's asleep. She would've know I've been crying, she spots everything.

I pick her up and put her in my bed. She can be a nightmare but I love the way she cuddles up to me.

I don't bother changing I just lie down next to my precious angel.

My mind cant help but wonder to Clive, my son... whom I love equally but was only with for two months of his life. Tears prick in my eye sockets. 'He deserves a mother... and she deserves a father'

I pull the blanket over my face and let the dark and warmth consume me, helping me drift into blissful sleep.
~
"Mommy! Help!"

I shoot up from the sofa and run to the screaming of Hally. I burst in her room only to find her not their.

"Hally? Baba? Where are you?" I call out.

A creepy giggle consumes my hearing. I take a step forward. Her room is pitch black. I can't see anything.

I continue in further in the room. The door closes shut.

?!

I was lying on the ground. A sharp pain in my soul. I look at my attacker.

My world is falling apart.

Hally and Clive are stabbing me... grinning like maniacs.

I sob. I can't breath. Blood is clogging my air way.

I can't call for help.

I can't stop them.

I can't do anything to save myself.

All I can do is cry and look at the once innocent and cute faces covered in blood with pitch black eye sockets.

~

"NO!" I screech as I awaken from the horribly lifelike nightmare that just invaded my sleep.

Hally doesn't even stir. She could sleep through a hurricane.

I wipe the sweat and tears from my face only for them to be replaced again.

I get up and hop in the shower.

Ruriks POV:
I barely sleep at night. My friends say I'm overworking myself while others say it's PTSD from Underfell.

It was neither.

I didn't sleep because of the reminder that I let down one of the most important people in my life.

I keep thinking what I could've done to prevent all of this. Or what I could do to fix all of it.

I've been told that if I continue drinking so much coffee that I'll be up for the rest of my life. Good. I probably do have PTSD that's why I drink coffee. To avoid sleep even more.