Chapter 41: Replay

Ruriks POV:
"Not interested! Now let go!"I heard a familiar voice yell. I shrug it off and keep walking.

"LET ME GO! OR I'LL KICK YOUR DICK IN SO HARD THAT YOU WON'T BREATHE FOR A WEEK!" I heard that same voice scream. I knew that voice so well. How headstrong she was, how fearless she can be when cornered.

I sprint towards the screams and see some ugly ass monster gripping Cupcake tightly.

I pry him away from her and punch him so hard he looks likes he's going to need medical assistance.

My attention goes to Cupcake who was shaking with either fear or anger or a mixture of both.

"Why of all monster, why did you have to come and help?!"

"You don't want what happened in college to happen again now do you?"

"Don't- just don't bring that up... not now.... Where's Tina? Isn't she meant to be helping you with your heat?"

"She's gone for a few weeks so no she's not helping me.."

"Oh..."

There was an awkward silence before she finally spoke again, "why did you want a divorce? I don't understand... what did I do to make you hate me?"

My soul felt like breaking. I didn't want the divorce. "What are you talking about you sent the papers to me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"I didn't! I swear on my life!" She ran away crying.

I didn't know what to do, what to say. All I could do was stand there with the scene on replay in my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: short cuz I got to go to bed my peps! Anyways hope you have a good night, morning or day 💛