Chapter 4: hangover

A/N: oh ho ho~ I'm gonna have fun writing this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Palettes P.O.V:
~TIME SKIP: a week later~
Goth still won't take my apologies. I don't hit him anymore... not after what happened. I had to keep a close eye on him. I don't want him to die on me. He may be week but he doesn't deserve to die.
There was a party tonight and Blue was forcing me to go, so that meant I had to bring Goth.. even if he didn't want to go. "We're going!" "I said no Pally- I meant Palette" "...... we're going and that's it cupcake" "*sigh* whatever" I got him to go without threatening him for once. But there's something up with him.
After I got ready Goth was still in his same old clothes. "What?" He asked "aren't you going to change?" "No I'm comfortable like this so I'm staying like this!"  I snickered at him and walked out the door. Goth soon followed behind.

Goths P.O.V:
I really didn't want to go to this party but Palette has insisted I go... and there's no arguing with him.
The party wasn't what I was expecting. I expected shouting and fighting monsters with no music but it actually looked fun. Monsters were playing Just Dance and others were just dancing, but of course there was an occasional fight but it's Underfell so why wouldn't there be. "Goth!" I heard I voice say. I turned around to see my best friend (fell cray) Cray. "Oh my god! I can't believe your here!" I said trying not to sound excited. Palette just glared at him. "Wanna play just dance? You are the champion after all!" "I don't know Cray..." "c'mon! Show all these people who's boss!"  "Ugh fine!". Cray dragged me over to where everyone was play. I choose the song:

Palettes P.O.V:
He went with that Cray person and played just dance. He looked happy... I've never seen him this happy. He got five stars in the game and everyone else groaned since they only managed to get two stars.
I started to stare at corner, I must've been staring for a while because when I stoped different monsters were playing just dance. I had lost Goth. "Whatever I'll just hang with Blue" I thought as I walked over to Blue. "Hey Blue" "Sup Palette. Why haven't you been responding to my texts?" "Didn't have the time" "spending time with you boyfriend?~" "he's not my boyfriend idiot. Anyway you've been hanging wit-" "shut up!"

Goths P.O.V:
Cray and I started doing shots when my favorite just dance song came on. "Cray! We HAVE to!" I dragged him over and started to dance

Cray was finding it hard to keep up,I didn't care. It was my favorite song to dance to! He stoped dancing so I was left.  It was the happiest I've been in a while.

Palettes P.O.V:
I saw Goth dance again. The dance moves were funny but he did them perfectly. I started getting bored so I told Blue I was heading back. I made my way to Goth who was drinking?! "C'mon we're leaving" "whaaattt?! Whhhyyyyy I'm havin fUuUnnnn!" "Your drunk! Now let's go!" "Finnnneee" I took him back to the dorm where he just flopped on the be and fell asleep. It was nice seeing him happy for once.
The next morning he was still asleep. "Cupcake! Get up!" I shouted. "SHUT UP! I got a goddamn headache!" He groaned. Hah the idiot never had a hangover.  He suddenly got up and ran into the bathroom. I started laughing like crazy (that ain't fair! The boy never got a goddamn hangover! 😑). 

Goths P.O.V:
I walked out of the bathroom. "I'm never drinking again..." I said. I started walking over to my bed but tripped on a sock. I closed my eye sockets, ready to hit the hard floor and crack a rib but I was caught. I opened an eye socket to see Palette. He stood me up. I could feel my cheekbones heating up. "I'm just gonna sleep...." I say desperately trying to get him to leave. He nods and leaves. I lay down on my bed and try to sleep off this horrid hangover.

"Love me?" "NEVER!" || completedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara