Chapter 5: Last Day

Palettes P.O.V:
It was the last day of our 2nd college year. It was the last class of the day when Goth ran in. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Papyrus" he said sitting down taking out his books. Mr.Papyrus just scoffed and continued with the lesson. I looked over at Goth and he was smiling texting someone.    "I bet he's texting that Cray person!" I thought angrily.
At the end of the lesson Goth was the sturdy to go, which was strange since he always had a question for the teacher. I followed Goth and I was right.. he was meeting up with Cray. I stormed away. I don't trust that Cray!
At least two or three hours later Goth comes into our dorm all smiley. "Why are in such a good mood?" I asked. He put his backpack down. "What? Oh nothing.." he says as he sat down on his bed. It was clear that Goth was lying to me. I cross my arms and stare at him. "What are you staring at?" "Stop lying to me!" "I'm not lying!" "Then where were you?!" "I have a life you know!!" Goth stood up and started packing the last of his stuff. "You know.. we were best friends... and when I forgot you took advantage of it. But for the last few months I've known. Why... w-why did you hit me...?" "......" "Why Palette?!" "I-..... *sigh*" "goodbye... I hope I never see you again." "Wait aren't you coming back next year?!" "I don't know."

Goths P.O.V:
I grabbed my last two box and left. Slamming the door behind me. I got in my parents car. "How are you sweetheart?" dad (Fell!Geno) said. I shrugged and leaned against the car window. He started driving. "We got your timetable for next year" dad said. "Oh.. Cool.... where's Papa? (Fell!Reaper)" I asked trying to change the subject. Dad shrugged and kept driving.
When I got home I went to my room, I started to unpack when I got a text
~//text convocation\\~
???: hey
Goth: who this?🤔
???: awe c'mon on Cupcake you forgot me already!😠
Goth: how the fuck did you get my number Palette?!🤬🤬
Palette: I got my ways 😉
Goth: fuck off! 🙄🖕🖕
~//end of text conversation\\~
I finished unpacking. I decided to meet up with Cray at a coffee shop. I grabbed my money and went to meet Cray.

Palettes P.O.V
I had got a job in a coffee shop for the summer. I needed to get away from my parents because they would annoy me. When I got to work I put on my uniform. I only took this stupid job for a little extra cash. I didn't need any training since I worked here last summer. We were short staff so I had to make the drinks and work the register. I got through at last eight annoying customers before they came in. "Hello! Me and Gothy here would like two iced coffees!" Cray said not even looking at me. "That would be ten dollars" I say gritting my teeth. I looked to see Goth but he already got a table. Cray slapped ten dollars on the counter and went to sit beside Goth. When I started making their iced coffee, I had the strongest urge to dump salt in Crays coffee but then I'd be fired.  I finished making their coffee. "Thank yo- oh hey palette.." Goth said. I ignored him and went back to the cash register.

Goths P.O.V:
I was kind of upset that Palette had ignored me... it doesn't matter. "What's the deal with him?" Cray asked sipping on his coffee. I shrugged picking up mine. I check my coffee cup (ya know the way they put your name on your coffee cup at Starbucks) and saw cupcake instead of Goth. I put down the coffee cup. "I better be going... I'll text ya later." I said to Cray before getting up and leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry if this chapter is bad! Its one in the morning here in Ireland! >~<