Chapter 22: Plan

A/N: save me is one of the best songs ever! I don't care if you don't agree cuz I'LL BAIT CHA! *clears throat* sorry my Irish side came out there....
I'm also gunna put an idea I had for a long while in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruriks POV:
Still no sign of her. I used the clues and they led me to the middle of the woods. I can't give up though. I will keep searching no matter how long it takes!
~TIME SKIP (1 year later) brought to you by Jungkookie!!! (if you don't know him then j-just *inhale* look him up)

 I will keep searching no matter how long it takes! ~TIME SKIP (1 year later) brought to you by Jungkookie!!! (if you don't know him then j-just *inhale* look him up)

I was walking through Snowdin. I have officially lost hope on finding Cupcake.
I saw a huge crowd gathering around something. Curious, I went over to it. I listen to the conversations the monsters were having "She doesn't look to good?" "should kill her?" "Just extra hp if you ask me!"
I make my way through the crowd.
"...
......
........."
I stopped breathing for a minute. There she was. My Cupcake. Laying on the ground. Looking so fragile. I pick her up bridal style (sinner side of me: oh ho ho~)and carry her back home.
I lie her down on the couch. She was unconscious so I got a good look at we. She was really pale, even for a skeleton! A purple hue was dusted on her cheekbones. I place my hand on her forehead. A fever. Her breathing was slow and calm. If I could freeze time I would.. to stay here.. with her.... safe.
Cupcakes breath hitches, which startles me. But it went back to normal.

Cupcakes POV:
~a week earlier~
I have a plan to escape. I never even saw my captors face! But he wasn't cruel. Still... my parents would be worried sick and so would... Rurik.
I shrug off my feeling for him. I pick up the sharp metal rod and start scratching the wooden post.
"*sigh* this will never work..." My captor comes down everyday and takes off my chains to give me food. Like a light bulb went off in my head I know exactly what to do.. I'm going to stab him with the rod. I need strength though. What if he tries to fight back? I need to be well rested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: yes I know! Horribly short chapter! I would've written more but it's 23:06 and I got school in the morning!