Chapter 12: bad habits

A/N: hiya!!! I had nothing else to say so hiya!!! Oh and the song please dont go made me cry while writing this 😢😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~time skip: 3 years later brought to you by deadpool

(dont judge me! I love deadpool and the song)
Goths POV:
Me and Palette had been going out for three years today (*fan girl scream*) well would've been if he didnt cheat on me with original Goth (hah tricked ya). So I "moved on" as you might put it but he didn't. We were only together for one year before I found them fucking (lol i loved writing that). I was cleaning my dish after having a ham and cheese toastie when there was a knock at my door. "I'm not in the mood for anyone right now.. I just got home from work and now there's some asshole lookin for me!" I thought as i made my way to my door. I made sure I had a gun just in case shit goes sideways.  "Can ya fuck off I'm not in the mo- oh Palette, what the hell do you want?" I look at him from head to toe with my arms crossed. He looked a wreck. No he was hurt! I sigh and pull him inside. "What happened?" I say trying my best not to sound worried. I grab a first aid kit that my parents had brought me or most likely stole for me. He had deep cuts on his arms and a deep cut on the top of his skull. Palette just sits there not looking at me or saying anything. I clean his wounds and start bandaging him up. "Whats it like working as a Royal Guard?" I ask. He looks at me with angry eyes "its fine, whats it like being an illegal nurse?!" He snapped. "If its illegal helping people why havent YOU killed my yet?!" I say trying not to shout "I couldn't kill you.." He mumbles. I shake me head and try to forget what he said. He flinches in pain when I tighten his bandages. "If you can't deal with a little bit of pressure how are you meant to even open a door? You should stay here for the night.." I say really regretting answering the door. "Thanks.. I guess" he mutters. I stand up straight and take out the flood out bed from the couch. I put some sheets, pillows and blankets on. I get up and help him in bed. "Goodnight" I say. I feel him grab my hand. "Please... Stay.." He yawns. I try getting out of his grip but it just tightens his grip. "F-fine." I mutter. "Why am I still... In love with this idiot" I think as I take off my shoes. I lay down on the edge of the bed.

Palettes POV:
"C'mon Palette! Dont be a wuss!" I thoght. I wrapped my arms around him no matter how much it pained me. I felt Goth stiffen at the sudden contact. I pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't bitch slap me (i did that to my crush today no lie!). I heard him let out a sigh before he started to snore like a kitten (i got a kitten thar snores AND OML IT IS ADORABLE/ANNOYING) I smiled to myself at his adorableness. I feel myself getting even more tired at the second. I soon end up falling askeep with Goth in my arms.
When i woke up i could smell bacon. I opened my eyes and I see Goth is not there. "My arms feel alot better..." I thought as I pulled my self out of bed.
I could hear a sweet hum from the kitchen. I peeked in to see Goth cooking breakfast, swaying to the song 'this is me' on the radio. He looked so cute.. he's too nice for Underfell. I had to protect him. I open the door it made a creek. He jumps at the sound. Goth turns around abd gives me a death glare, which was adorable. I chuckle and walk inside. He puts a plate of food on the little table he has. It was my favorite breakfast. "He remembered... How sweet.." I thought. I was shoved in a seat infornt of the food by Goth. "Eat" he says bluntly putting on his usual black boots. I wss starving so I didnt have a problem with scoffing down the meal. I savoured every bite. He may be weak but he can make a good breakfast. "Can I ask you a question..?" I ask. He nods hesitantly. "Are you happy? Y'know about all that has happened in the past?" I say giving him a serious look. He lets out a unamused chuckle "I managed to bury college and the year after. But no. Who the fuck is happy here?!" He snaps. I have to deal with people like this everyday and this time he made no difference. I slap him across the face. Being a Royal Guard has its perks like being able to block off all emotions whenever necessary. This was the perfect time. I look at his shocked expression before his face flared up with anger and hate. He was about to punch me but I quickly grabbed his arm. "IS THAT ANYWAY YOU SHOULD TREAT YOUR SUPERIOR?!" I shout. He shook his head no. I summon a rope and tie him to the door. "Stay here until i get back." I growl before storming out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: took me forever but here ya go! And im changing Goths gender to a girl because why thd fuck not?!