5

Cupcakes POV:
"Wakey wakey!" Hally yelled. Did I go back to sleep?
I groan and sit up. I look around seeing that I was in the sitting room.

"What does my baba need?" I ask, yawning slightly.

"Chocolate milk!!" She giggles while trying to pull me away from the sofa.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, Hally following close behind. I turn around to see her arms in the air.

I chuckle and pick her up. I spin her around before sitting her on the counter.

I go over to the fridge and take some chocolate milk out. I turn around to see Hally shaking her head.

"You want my homemade one?" I ask, she instantly nods.

I put the chocolate milk back and grab milk, chocolate and Nutella from the fridge.

I put the milk in the saucepan followed by the Nutella then the chocolate.

Once it was finished I put it in Hallys favorite drinking cup.

"Thank you mammy!" She says adorably.

I start to make breakfast while she drinks her milk. I make her porridge and toast.

"But I wanted pancakes!" Hally whines, crossing her arms.

"We only have pancakes on Friday and what day is it...?"

"Wednesday..." she mutters in defeat.

I take her off the counter and put her at the kitchen table where she starts eating her breakfast.

Ruriks POV:
"But I don't wanna go to school!" Clive whines while pulling on my sleeve.

"It's just one year of preschool then you go to the big kids school" I say trying to cheer him up.

"S-so I'm not a big kid?" Clive sniffles.

I pick him up and smile, "if you were a big kid I wouldn't be able to pick you up or push you on the swings now would I?"

He shakes his head no then smiles. I carry him upstairs and change him into a Paw Patrol (It's a tv show my brother used to watch) t-shirt and some tracksuit bottoms.

"Are you excited for your first day?" I ask while tying his shoe laces. He nods his head frantically.

"Good. Now get you backpack and then we'll go."

I chuckle as Clive runs downstairs as fast as his little feet can carry him.

Cupcakes POV:
"I'll see you later Baba" I say as I kiss the top of Hallys skull. She smiles and runs into the preschool to see her friends.

I sigh and start to walk to work before I crash into someone's chest with an 'mpfh!'

"I'm so sorry! Wait Cupcake?" 

I look up and see Rurik.
"It's Goth to you!" I spat.

"Hewo!" A little voice says. I look down and see Clive. All the anger I felt melts away at his smiling face.

"Hello.." I say as I bend down to his height. He smiles and pokes my cheekbone.

"Clive this is... Goth.." Rurik says while clearing his throat.

"Are you my mommy?" Clive ask excitedly.

I look at Rurik with a questioning face. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Sweetie... that's not a question I can answer. But I'd be the luckiest person in the world if I was your mother." I say on the brink of tears. I get up and walk away.