(lemon😏)Chapter 43: Release

Cupcakes POV:
I clench my fists and groan. Why did I have to get this wave right before Rurik and I were going to watch iZombie?!

"You okay?" He asks.

"Y-yeah...I'll be right back.." I reply quickly before sprinting to my bedroom.

I lie in bed. The pain was horrible. I groan so loud I think the whole universe heard!

*knock knock*
"Cupcake? I'm coming in!"

Before I could reply Rurik opened the door. He looked like he got hit by a heat wave too.

"I'm okay..." I panted out. We both knew that wasn't true. We both weren't okay.

Ruriks POV:
It was taking my everything not to fuck her right now. We both needed it. We both needed each other.

"If you want... We could give each other release..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

3rd persons POV:
Cupcake nods with a bit of hesitation.
Rurik slowly makes her way over to her. They both share a long heated kiss before parting for air.

"If we go further I won't be able to stop myself..." Rurik breathes out.

"Good~ I don't want you to stop~" Cupcakes says, clearly wanting more from him.

They were both hit by another wave of heat. Rurik could feel his fully formed member while Cupcake could feel her fully formed womanhood.

"Hurry~" Cupcake whined. Without anything else said they both stripped.

Rurik caressed Cupcakes ribs making her moan like crazy. Her moans drove him over the edge.

He lines his member up at her entrance before slamming into her.
Ruriks thrusts started off slow but eventually went faster.

"Rurik I'm g-gonna-"

"Me too!"

They both shouted each others names while the reached their climaxes.

Rurik fell down beside Cupcake and covered them both up with a blanket.

"I love you..." they both said in unison before drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry if this lemon was shit I'm really tired rn since it 22:28 in Ireland so yeah.