Chapter 28: Marrige

A/N: okay I just gotta get this off my chest.... WHY IS DURIK CANON?! It pisses me off! Fell Poth is my obsession! And I don't care if it's not canon anymore I'm still obsessed with Fell Poth even though it's not canon! *inhale* okay... I'm sorry if I offended Durik shippers.. I just had to get that out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupcakes POV:
My mom was helping me into my wedding dress.
"I never thought I'd see the day!"

"Mom!"

"What? You always said you didn't care if you got married!"

"Well I did! I just didn't tell you!"
She giggled while fixing up my dress. She clapped her hands over her mouth, tears of happiness brimming in her eye sockets.

"My beautiful daughter.. getting married at last.." she says while tears starts to escape. I give her a big hug. I was nervous.. I have to admit I never thought I'd see my wedding day too... and Rurik was the last person I thought I'd get married to...

After a while I was ready. The dress was a bit itchy but I could mange.. the one thing that caused me trouble was the high heels! Most of the time I spent getting ready was walking in the heels. But I got the hang of them.

Ruriks POV:
I straightened up my tie while looking in the mirror.
"I can't believe this.." I thought. Suddenly Dream(fell Dream if you need clarification).. my dad burst in the room. I groan and turn to look at him. His sickening grin was on his horrid face.
"What do you want?" I ask shortly. He chuckles and places both of his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm proud of ya! Finally settling down with someone! Now I don't have angry monsters coming to me and telling me that you stole their daughters virginity!" He says, sounding proud?

"That only happened once!" I spat.
He pats my soulder.
"Well c'mon son!"
I wince at him calling son so casually.
Me and Cupcake decided to get married at Waterfall since we both loved that place.

Cupcakes POV:
Mom teleports us outside of Waterfall. I start hyperventilating. "It's Okay..."

"B-but I don't know if I'm ready yet!"

"You can always say I don't instead of I do,"

"But I don't want to hurt Rurik!"

I'm confused. I want this but I don't... mom's right if I don't want to marry I can just say I don't!

Dad walks me up to the alter place. Rurik looked really handsome. I glance over at his parents, they looked happy.. I glanced at mine they looked happy too.
~TIME SKIP (to the "I do's" cuz I'm too lazy) brought to you by this cat

"Do you Rurik take Goth (it's still Cupcake but Cupcake is just a nickname!)be your lawfully wedded wife?""I do!""And do you, Goth, take Rurik to be your lawfully wedded husband?"I start sweating

"I do!"
"And do you, Goth, take Rurik to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
I start sweating. "I-I..."
I gulp. Rurik was staring straight at me. "Well.. everyone's excepting me too.. and I do love you... but this is all happening too quickly.. I think I... I need a moment!" I say before running for Snowdin.

I could hear everyone's confused murmurs behind me. It take off my heels and keep running.
I'm so confused. I can't believe I was doing this.
I go to Underfell Papyrus.. he scares me but he's nice when we are alone.
"You want to go to Undertale?" He asked for like the millionth time.

"Like I said before yes!"

He groans and takes me to the Undertale portal. I step through and instantly see that white hoodie and red scarf. I run over to her
"Goth! I need to ask you something" I say while panting. She turns around and gasps while taking both my hands.
"Are you married?!" She sequels.

"N-not yet but.. that's why I'm here.. you see I'm confused.. I love Rurik but I'm afraid to say yes.."

"That's normal! If you love him don't let him go!"

"....."

"Now go back to your wedding! Before I kick you there" she laughs playfully.
/back at Underfell\
I put the painful high heels back on and make sure I still looked okay.
I walk back to Waterfall. Rurik was there.. his head in his hands.
I go over to him and pull his head up.
"Cupcake! You came back!" He sniffed, he was obviously crying. I nod.
"Goth do you take Rurik as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Without thinking twice I say, "I do!"

"You May kiss the bride!"

Rurik pulled me into a dip and kissed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: tbh if I was Cupcake I'd keep on running! Cuz I ain't got time for boys! I have to write these chapters!