2. The pain of the slaps

Start from the beginning

Yes California is a very amazing place but my mom just didn't like this place for a reason she won't say.

"Oh so does that mean that Nick, Mali, and I have the place to ourselves for how long...." I drift off.

"Oh! right! we'll be gone for a months." she said. what! two months how was I going to live without them for a month! now I'm not a baby but I just don't know how to cook well so I was most likely going to have to eat out for a month, not like I really ate much anyway.

Either that or become my main girl, Rachel Ray real quick.

"Wow that's a long time, but I'm sure we'll manage!" Megan was smiling ear to ear. I know what she was happy about, now she could dance around the house with whip cream and chocolate all over the place. She came over regularly so this was like a second home to the girl.

"Yeah you guys would manage to hibernate here until short-fry's parents get back." Dylan snorted.

"Dylan shut up. I bet you hibernate more than any of us! I mean do you even have a life or do you just live here?" Megan fired back. I laughed softly and Dylan's eyes turn to me,

"What are you laughing about loser?" he sneered.

"Nothing." I whisper. I didn't feel like fighting with Dylan today so I decided to just drop it. He huffs and stomps upstairs. I turn towards Megan to see her smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked confused.

"You know, reasons" I chuckled a little. sometimes she could be so mysterious.

*

*

*

"Alright guys me and your dad are leaving!" I ran to the window to watch them drive away and signed. I knew my brother and his friends would throw a party soon, maybe not today, but soon.

I walk back to the living room to see Nick, his other friend Blake, his girlfriend Katlyn, and Mali and Dylan making out. Blake was currently flirting with my best friend which I wasn't too happy with.

"So you want to go out some time with me?" Blake asked my friend. she giggled, wait what! Megan never giggled unless if it was someone special.

"Sure, do you skateboard?" Megan asked. I tuned out of their conversation and decided to go upstairs where there wasn't anything going on. I read my latest book called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowelle. I could relate to cath so much it was scary.

As I was reading I heard moaning from outside my door.

"Let's go in an empty room." ugh! it was just Mali and Dylan. I tried to concentrate, but with all their moaning and talking I couldn't possibly read.

"Aghhhhh suck harder on my cock!" I'm guessing that was Dylan. I got up and left my room. why couldn't a girl get some peace and quite? was that too much to ask?

I walked out to our backyard. we lived in a house. compared to some people they would say that my house was a mansion. now don't worry I'm not spoiled. me and my family gave to charity all the time.

I also always volunteered at the daycare center and hospital to help babies and babysit them for free.

I decided since I was a lucky girl with money why don't I help the people in need. I sat down on the grass and read Fangirl for the third time.

This was relaxing and soothing just peace and quie-

"Ugh! your such a jerk! I can't believe when we were about to have sex you would just say that!" I looked over to see Dylan and Mali fighting near the front of the house.

"Why do you have to be such a gosh damn bitch! I said I was sorry! what more do you want?" He shouted back full force. I guess my peace and quiet is coming to an end.

"Lacey isn't even half as pretty as I am!" Mali shouted back. ouch! that one hurt just a little. I wonder what they were going on about. I layed in the grass and stared up at the sky just as I heard someone stomping up to me.

"Come on Mali! It wasn't her fault!" Dylan shouted. was he defending me? next then I know I'm to my feet getting slapped to death.

"Owwww what are you doing stop!" I cried out. where was Megan when you needed her?

I couldn't even feel anything anymore I just felt like fainting.

"Hey! stop!" someone shouted

"Don't- what- hell- Wrong- With- her!?" it came out all mumbled I couldn't even hear anything neither could I see.

Ugh my mom and dad were already gone and my sister was beating me up. this summer was going to be a pain in my buns!

***************************

This chapter was a little more serious hopefully the next one will lighten up a bit

P.s the girl at the tip is a picture of Mali, Lacey's sister.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!