*Chapter 30 - Daddy's Day pt 2*

***Mature Sexual Content Ahead***

I typically worked out while Miracle bathed the kids and got them to bed.  I didn't need my man's eyes to wander so I kept myself in shape.  Plus, I needed to keep in shape so I could toss his sexy big ass around and keep up with him in the bedroom.  When I finished, I went upstairs to take a shower.  I stopped into each room off the hall and peeked in on my babies.  They were all out like lights.  Makes me wonder what their oma puts in the bathwater.  I kissed their foreheads then went to the master bedroom and opened the door.

My water bottle and jaw hit the floor. Candles lit up the room and the smell of roses greeted me. In the middle of the bed, my precious Miracle was kneeling. He was wearing the earrings from our bond ceremony and a sexy black top. As I walked closer to the bed I could see he was also wearing black boy shorts that showed off his magnificent ass and black thigh highs. I hardened almost instantly and I know he saw because he tried biting his cheeks to hide his smile.

"M-miracle."  My old stuttering ass acting like I've never seen him looking so goddamn edible before.

"Yes, daddy?"

"What's..uh..going on?"

His sparkly grey eyes looked up at me.  "Tomorrow is father's day and we're going to your parents' so I wanted to do something for you tonight."

Fuck. Me. 

I almost busted right there. Thirteen years and this guy still turns me on so fucking much. It didn't help that his hair was exactly the same as it was when we first went from best friends to lovers. It was 18 year old Miracle all over.  It took a lot of effort not to have my way with him in the kitchen against the counter before dinner.  He just didn't know what he did to me.  I swallowed thickly.  "Let me...uh go shower."  I needed to collect myself before I lost control.

He wasn't having it.  He crawled over to me and ran his hands over my sweaty chest. He kissed both corners of my mouth then my lips fully.

"You're just gonna get sweaty again," his voice was soft and oozing with seduction.

"Miracle-" I hissed as he ran his hand over my hard on and squeezed. His tongue flicked over one of my nipples and his free hand slipped in the back of my shorts and gripped my ass.

"Lay down, daddy. Let me take care of you." He put his hands on my hips and pulled me down onto the bed. His lips were on mine as he straddled me. I moaned as he ground down on mini me.

"Mmm, Miracle."

He kissed down my neck taking a moment to suck and nip where my neck and shoulder met. I slid my hands down his sides and gripped his globes in my hands. He took my hands off and pinned them to my chest with one of his.  How dare he!  A wicked smirk graced his lips as he looked down on me with a devious glint in his eyes.

"Keep your hands to yourself, daddy. I'm doing all the work here."

"Miracle-" I warned.  He dared deny me to touch the booty!

He raised an eyebrow. "Do I have to get rough?"

My dick jumped under him. He felt it because he looked down and looked back at me. "You like that idea?"

Fuck yes!  Miracle taking control, sign me up.  I grinned sheepishly.   "I don't think we've ever done it."

He looked shocked. "Really? In thirteen years, not even once?"

I shook my head.  He's always just submitted to whatever I wanted.  Not that I have any complaints because I'm not one bit unsatisfied.

He held my hands down and got off of me. "Stay."

"Yes, sir."

He bit his lip then ran off to the chest at the base of our bed. He returned to the bed shortly after and remounted me.

"Grab the headboard," he commanded.

I did as he said and he cuffed my hands to the rails in the board. Then he slipped a blindfold over my head covering my eyes. "Miracle?"  He wasn't going to let me see or touch him?  Um...

"Shhhh. Trust me, daddy." He kissed me softly. His lips trailed down my chest nipping the skin here and there, licking and sucking each of my nipples. He nipped over my ribs making me flinch from the tickle. He swirled his tongue around my navel and moved to kiss, nip, and suck my hip bones. It felt so good. My skin tingled all over. He pulled down my shorts running his nose and lips over the underside of my dick. I moaned and tried to keep from rubbing against him.

I cursed loudly and my hips bucked up as he engulfed my member in his mouth. He bobbed up and down then added his hand twisting and stroking as he bobbed. I felt the tingle to my toes and they curled without my command. My whole body was alive and tingling and I wanted to be in him so bad.

"Dammit, Miracle! I'm gonna cum!" I almost cried when I felt the loss of his mouth on me. I felt heat against my chest then his lips on mine. We shared a frenzied kiss then I felt him grip my shaft and press me against his opening. I slid into his hot moist cavern with no resistance. We both moaned as he sat down fully with my head grazing his prostate. I felt him tremble above me and smiled.

"Ready, daddy?"

"Mmm. Ride me, baby boy." I held in the moan as he lifted himself up then lowered himself back down on my dick. He felt so good. Still tight as the first time. He started going faster but he was holding his voice back. I don't like that so I snapped my hips up matching his pace. Moans started falling from his lips as we thrust faster. I wanted to run my hands all over his body and hold his ass in my hands. Not being able to see him and watch his sexy body moving above me was so frustrating.

I yanked hard on the cuffs.  "Baby, take this off."

"But, daddy-"

"Please? I wanna look at you and touch you," I pleaded.  I knew that'd get him.  

He slowed down his movements and leaned over me pressing his chest against mine as he unlocked the cuffs. It was a wrap.  He tried to rub my wrists but I pinned his hands behind his back with one of mine and snatched the blindfold off with the other flinging it somewhere in the room.  That ass was mine!

*Who knew Lorde was such an ass man?  Shame on Miracle for not letting him touch the booty!