*Chapter 31- We Messed Up*

***Mature Sexual Content Ahead.***

When Lorde took that blindfold off and I saw the look in his eyes all I could think was, 'Oh shit!  Hope I can walk tomorrow!'  He grabbed hold of my hips and slammed me down at the same time he thrust up. I nearly screamed at the intensity of the hit against my prostate. He did it over and over and I came shouting his name. He fucked me through the orgasm then wrapped an arm around my waist and flipped us so I was underneath. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned my hands above my head. He began to jackhammer inside me and hoarse screams left my mouth.

He was like a beast.  "Goddammit, baby. Thirteen years! Still so fucking sexy! You feel so good!" he growled in my ear.

"Oh god!  Lorde!  That f-feels...fuck!  Fuck me harder!"

I felt him give a little jerk then he grabbed my hips with both hands, pulling me up and slammed into me. I came again shouting his name and gripping his biceps as he emptied deep inside of me.

As we cooled off, I lay with my head on his chest lightly stroking his silky skin. He kissed me while looking into my eyes.

"We messed up," he chuckled smoothing my damp hair off my face.

I smiled. "Oh? How?"

He put his hand on my stomach and kissed my sweaty forehead. "That's definitely going to be baby number five."

I bit my lip shyly and sat up. He sat up next to me as I pulled something from under the book on the nightstand on my side of the bed. I turned to him and kissed him softly.

I looked into his dark chocolate eyes seeing his love reflected in them.  "I love you, Lorde."

He kissed my nose.  "I love you, too, Miracle."

I handed him the picture. "Happy Father's Day."

7 years later/ 6 kids/ 20 years of marriage. (age 38)

Lourdes 19, Milani 18, Ulyee 14, Deegan 10, Anmiris 7, Miracle Lorde (MJ) 1

Today we found out Milani was a Dominant stud like her sister. We said congratulations (we'd say that if she wasn't.) She told us the male queens at her school and several other schools were hosting a social gathering where they could meet others like them and potential mates. I thought that was wonderful.

Since Lorde and I graduated, the attacks against msq's and mdq's has gone down dramatically. Laws have been enacted to punish those that target msq's and mdq's. Previously crimes against them were swept under the rug because they weren't really viewed as men. Not to mention they didn't report crimes against them because the system didn't care unless they were doms. Punishments against those that commit crimes against msq's and mdq's became the harshest in existence. They started receiving more acceptance.

As a result, suicide rates also went down dramatically. There are now products, services, and social events targeting them to encourage them to be out going and stay active while boosting their esteem. More and more products have been created to help them. The use of popular and successful msq's and mdq's really helped.

Lourdes, like her daddy, was a smart cookie and graduated early. She got her Bachelor's in Business and Marketing and will be joining the company. Her dream is to take over the company when Lorde and I retire. Can't tell you how ecstatic we were when she told us this. Ulyee plans to join his sister but in the product planning department.  Milani is working on a law degree.   

Lorde and I couldn't be happier.  People have tried to break us up.  There have been a few scandals in the company and one or two over zealous subs at the clubs but that just strengthened our resolve to stay committed and continue loving each other.  We chose to fight for each other then, we choose fight for each other now.  That's the way it'll stay, til death do we part.  He chose me, and I chose him.

The end

*Thank you all for your support!  Your comments/votes/adds/reads helped spur this on.

**That's the end of Miracle and Lorde's loving journey.  What were your thoughts?  What did you love?  What did you hate?  

***Questions/comments/suggestions I'm all ears.