*Chapter 18-So You Wanna Show Out?*

12/18**If heavy bdsm/humiliation bothers you - SKIP THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER-  I don't want to hear negative crap about it and I'm not going to argue with people about what is or isn't abuse and the wrong/right ways to bdsm. ***

**Mature SEXUAL Content Ahead.  Under 18 Please Exit**

I frowned as he walked me back towards the sofa. He pulled away and went into the kitchen taking Emile by the arm. I stood there in confusion for a few minutes trying to figure out what was going on. When they returned, Emile's face was bright red and she was holding a rubber spatula (the kind used for scooping the sides of bowls when making cake.)  Lorde walked in with his tie in his hand, undoing the buttons on his shirt. He plopped in the loveseat across from the sofa while Emile stood next to me not looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Lorde had that nasty smile again with a dark look in his eyes. "Strip."

I looked over at Emile for some type of clue. Her eyes were on the floor. "Lorde, what-"

"It's daddy," he snapped. "Do it now, Teegan."

Fuck my life! Me and my cursed mouth. Stupid hormones! He was really mad now. I fought back tears and started taking off my clothes while willing my erection away. Since Emile was over I had on a pair of light blue lacy manties and a nursing bra. My face burned with embarrassment that she saw them.

"Undies too, daddy?" I asked quietly.  Yeah, all that sassiness and boldness *poof*.  Gone.

"Yes."

I quickly took them off and stood with one hand on my bump and the other hiding my junk. My heart was going a million miles a minute and I suddenly felt feverish.

"Come here."

I took my hair tie off and let my hair fall down around my face and down my neck and shoulders.  I wanted to hide.  I embarrassed my dom, my lover, my best friend, the father of my child. The man who took me in when I was cast out.  Shame washed over me as I slowly walked over to him with my head down. He was pissed and was going to punish and humiliate me in front of Emile for showing my ass. He scooted forward on the cushion, put his hands on my hips, and kissed my round belly.

"Hands." He quickly bound my trembling hands in front of me with his tie then told me to get on the sofa on my knees and lean over the back with my ass out. I'd never been punished like this before. I didn't know what to expect. I tried to control my breathing as my heart tried to exit my chest.

I didn't have to wait long. A loud smack sounded through the room. My ass stung from the impact. Emile had hit me with the spatula. Before I could process anything else, there was a rapid succession of smacks alternating on my ass cheeks. At first, it was tolerable.

After the tenth one, I began to cry out. Tears streamed down my face and I begged for forgiveness around twenty. After thirty, they stopped. I felt a cooling gel like substance rubbed on my flaming ass cheeks and Emile gave me butterfly kisses and apologized repeatedly as I sobbed. I could feel wetness on her face. She cried while dishing out my punishment.

Milton showed up at some point during my punishment to observe and pick her up. Lorde kissed her on the forehead and hugged her and told her she was a good friend and a good sub. She hugged me tightly then left.  I was still sobbing on the sofa. Lorde pulled me into his lap and kissed me all over my face.

"Shh. It's over, baby.  You are such a good boy. You took your punishment well for daddy. I'm proud of you. You make daddy so happy."

I kept my face buried in his shoulder and tightened my arms around his neck. "I'm s-so s-sorryy d-daddy. I embarrassed you!" I wailed.

He smoothed my hair out my face and looked into my eyes. "I know you are." He wiped my tears off my cheeks and kissed me softly.

"I-I won't d-do it a-again."

"It's fine." He laid me on my back and hovered above me. "I love you so much, Teegan Miracle Parrish." He wound his fingers through my hair and kissed me slow and deep. Despite the burn of my flesh and my previous humiliation, I was painfully aroused. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach. I wanted to feel his heat. I undid the button and zipper on his pants and untucked his shirt. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I fumbled with a few buttons before my frustration got to me and I tore the shirt open scattering buttons all over.

"Miracle!"  He gave me an amused smile.

I pushed it off his body and licked his hot flesh. "I'll buy you a new one. I want to be closer to you. II want to be connected.  I just need you in me, daddy. Now."

He stroked down my side, hip, and thigh.  "You sure?"

"Please, daddy. Yes."

His lips were back on mine and he nudged my legs open wider. He teased my slick hole with his thick cock making me moan against his neck. He sucked on my sensitive nipple and slammed himself inside. I arched up off the sofa but he held me down with one hand and began pounding into me.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, my heels digging in his muscular ass. I hooked my arms under his meeting his thrusts as his scent and sweat covered me. The room was filled with squelching sounds and skin slapping skin. I guess I was too quiet because he grabbed my burning globes lifting my hips slightly and pounded my spot making me scream his name.

I was losing my mind. I dropped in and out of protocol as a hazy film coated my brain.  I could feel myself floating away and looking down at Lorde claiming my body.  I heard myself screaming and moaning like some lust filled sex fiend.  

"Lorde! Shit!  Daddy! Fuck! That's so good! Harder, daddy! Yes! Fuck! Yes, yes! Lorde, I'm gonna cum!"

His hips snapped forward at a punishing pace. "That's right, baby. Call my name. Let the neighborhood know who owns this body." He put my legs over his shoulders and I think everyone within a five mile radius heard me screaming.

He sucked and nipped my neck. "Every. Last. Inch. Mine."

He growled that last part and I came so hard I couldn't make any sound. I think I saw the pearly gates.  I felt my legs tighten around him in a death grip as my orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave coating my chest and stomach in hot juice. I'd probably get another punishment for coming without permission but I was too far gone to let it register. He came right after showering me with kisses and telling me how hot and sexy I was.

When we calmed down, he carried me to the downstairs bathroom and cleaned us both. After dressing, we had a late lunch and talked about our day.

"I made a decision," I said clearing the table.

He gave me his full attention. "What's that?"

"I'd like to work for your company." I looked to see his reaction. You'd thought I told him something super exciting. His face lit up like a kid at Christmas.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"That makes me so happy." He lifted me and spun me around. "I can't wait."